Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - JUNIOR DE BOSTON WANTS PROMOTERS TO HAVE RESPECT FROM BANDS!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

JUNIOR DE BOSTON WANTS PROMOTERS TO HAVE RESPECT FROM BANDS!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:09 pm    Post subject: JUNIOR DE BOSTON WANTS PROMOTERS TO HAVE RESPECT FROM BANDS! Reply with quote Back to top

Boston promoter JUNIOR DE BOSTON wants PROMOTERS to get PROPER RESPECT from the HMI bands.

JUNIOR DE BOSTON: "Have you ever heard a studio song from the bands where they are praising or thanking, or honoring the PROMOTERS? Have you? All the songs about promoters are always attacking or criticizing them. If someone knows a song where PROMOTERS are being talked about positively by a band...let me know.

Bands should know and understand that PROMOTERS ARE THE ONES WHO INVEST THEIR MONEY IN THE BANDS. We are the MOTOR of the HMI because we are the ones who put our money out to bring the bands out for the fans. Yes, there are a few of us that are not good and that don't do us justice; but it is not a reflection of us all. WHERE IS THE RESPECT? WHERE IS IT? It's always about we are thieves, we are this or we are that; always on the negative front."

(Kreyol) JUNIOR: "Ou janm tande jaz ekri yon music POSITIF sou promoteurs? Eske ou janm tande compositions kote jaz ap honore promoteurs? Tout mizik sou promoteurs toujou ap attacke yo ou bien ap critike yo. Si nou janm tande yon jaz ki ekri yon music positif sou promoteurs...fe m konen SVP.

Jaz supoze konpran ke SE NOU PROMOTEURS ki investi kob nou sou yo. Se NOU PROMOTEURS ki moteurs HMI la. Se nou ki mete kob nou deyo pou pote jaz yo bay fanatik yo. OUI gin 2/3 nan nou ki pa bon..min se pa yon reflection de nou tout. KOTE RESPE A. KOTE LI? Se toujou promoteur THIS ou promoteur THAT....e li toujou negatif."

Also Read these stories BELOW

*PROMOTER'S SURPRISING LIST OF 3 MARKETS A BAND NEEDS FOR....
http://www.kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=47136

*TI JOE ZENNY LEFT THIS LASTING IMPRESSION ON................
http://www.kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=47135

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Leu jazz yo ap bay chadawout a pwomote yo ️se pa respect li ye

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE

DE BOSTON di there's a huge difference between SHOUTOUTS nan BAL and when it is done on a STUDIO RECORD. The STUDIO RECORD I think is MORE OFFICIAL and stands the test of time.

TOUT MOUN KA JWEN SHOUTOUT NAN BAL...but when you are given something on a studio record...it's on another level.

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dammm My man really want that song lol

that's the 2nd time he brought this up .. in the past year or
2 .. Not sure when he was . but they was a post from him
about the exact same thing Razz

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat junior pesonelman gen dwa pa ko jwen
Men gen ampil pwomotè ki jwen respè sou cd studio wi
Sim pa trompem lan denye plak carimi an ampil pwomotè jwen respe a lan mean biznis
Richard urbain jwen
Noel se si bon jwen ak packet lot MOUN anko sou diferan cd
Genleu junior ap tann yon chadawout special pou li seul
Kom li sot jere KLASS nan bel post li a petet key Richie a jerel
Lmao

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yanvaloo

Don't you agree that a STUDIO CD shoutout is different than a LIVE BAL shoutout?

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Yanvaloo

Don't you agree that a STUDIO CD shoutout is different than a LIVE BAL shoutout?

KM!

Most def.. blode' .
and even remember when this post well last time he ask about that i said .. we get lots .. like yanvaloo ect ..

I fully understand

very different ..

heck he do deserve it .. even while i joke .. i've seen this man working his party . He goes all out .. .

Best i've seen when i was around bar none ..

from the first time i was in his truck working a system party on the radio driving aroun in the city .. hmmm he did with Gabel as well 1 time i can remember ..

Jere promoter a .. is what i say ... Razz

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE and YANVALOO

What he is saying ESKE NOU KA DEMANTI LI? This is NOT about shoutouts. It's about SONGS FROM BANDS talking about PROMOTERS.

Have you heard any positive ones from any bands?

The song that pops up in my mind FIRST about promoters is ZENGLEN's "BS PRODUCTIONS" wi Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

JUNIOR must have a point or something Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

btw i really think he wants a studio songs .. not jsut shotout .. but a songs talking about promoters..

i say that because in various songs .. some promoters and friends gets shoutout ... i think he wants more then that ..

can be wrong ..
that said .. never heard a studio songs when they call out
Mr Junior de Boston Razz Razz Razz

but that said he do deserve it .. atleast for the work i see him doing Wink

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

D'après sa mwen konprann, se pa shoutout ke messieu a ap mandé non. Mwen plis kwe se yon mizik au complet ki pou bay kredi a promoteur yo, pou contribution yo lan bizniss. Mwen ka twompe'm, men mwen kwe se sa

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: