Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - KLEMAY TALKS ZENGLEN KLASS RICHIE FRERO + MORE! (AUDIO)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KLEMAY TALKS ZENGLEN KLASS RICHIE FRERO + MORE! (AUDIO)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:45 pm    Post subject: KLEMAY TALKS ZENGLEN KLASS RICHIE FRERO + MORE! (AUDIO) Reply with quote Back to top

Check out this very interesting interview with KLEMAY as he talks ZENGLEN KLASS RICHIE FRERO + Much more!

Click on the link below to listen to the audio
https://soundcloud.com/kompamagazine-com/klemay-talks-zenglen-klass-richie-frero-more-mar-2015

KM!

HappyMax

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice interview. I enjoyed listening to it. The kid is maturing right under our eyes. Wishing him Good Luck.

Zenglen's front men patching patterns are always a bang (Gracia<>Reginald/Frero<>Kenny/Dabenz<>Kenny/Reginald<>Klemay/Frero)

I laughed at his cockiness and his little jab (going from Klass to an Establishment...you do the math to figure who is part of who), of course being Richie's friend would save him some heat from the Klass seals who are becoming slowly the Nulook seals on steroids.

Anyhow, I have predicted in December a rough 2015 ride for Zenglen with one singer to be gone. It went worse for a while (2 se fueron), but I think they will do well from now on. The key is to be programmed and generate enough money to keep two high maintenance singers happy. Zenglen will have to deal with the upgrade in the dress code by them two (especially Klemay). Men's warehouse store or wherever he got his dresses from mangé ak gratin....Piga Guin Plinyin Pè Brut!...you are sending the fans to ZARA's for bags and fashion trends after all...be careful for what you ask for!!!!!

Wishing all parties a great future.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: