KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KLASS' MAY SURPRISE?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:56 am    Post subject: KLASS' MAY SURPRISE? Reply with quote Back to top

KLASS' element of surprise?

To the outside world, KLASS seems to want to let it be known that they are just STARTING to work on their upcoming CD; but THE REALITY according to close sources to the band, the target for the CD's release is MAY around Haitian Flag Day.

SOURCE: "KLASS is trying to catch everyone off guard; because their intention is to drop the CD in MAY. We're not sure if the plan will hold because you never know with studio records and producers/musicians; but MAY seems to be IT."

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:04 am; edited 2 times in total

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

li tap perfect neg yo tap jere flag day
plis yap desann an foss nan champet

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ernst

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: KLASS' MAY SURPRISE? Reply with quote Back to top

I never thought I'd say that but I can wait until the end of the year. Don't rush the cd guy. Gen moun kap tan'n nou tonbé pou yo ri. Pran 100 nou.

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't rush it guys. Pran san nou epi ba nou yon bon bagay mèm jan ak premye cd a.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: KLASS' MAY SURPRISE? Reply with quote Back to top

Ernst wrote:
I never thought I'd say that but I can wait until the end of the year. Don't rush the cd guy. Gen moun kap tan'n nou tonbé pou yo ri. Pran 100 nou.

my brother maybe you missed the other post, jazz la gentan gen 20 mizik deja wi ki pare pou yo travay sou yo, se yon kesyon de selksyon kap fet la wi.
pa gen anyen ki pral rush brother trust me.
se yon kesyon de ki mizik keu yap chwazi ki pral sou album saa.
according to Pat gen yon mizik tramble grenn ki pat paret nan premye album lan kap jwenn chans li sou next la, eskew konprann my brother Very Happy
Klass wi yo diw
Razz

Mr Titanium

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

something to look forward to, Klass pral ban nou yon lot bel grenn album anko.... May is perfect time,

Sekinam

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think KLASS is rushing with the CD, they have been working on those musics for a while, I think APRIL would have been better so that people would get to know some of the songs before COMPAS fest.
If they drop it in MAY, people will not have enough time to know the song, and the crowd response will not be the same

Ernst

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: KLASS' MAY SURPRISE? Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
Ernst wrote:

my brother maybe you missed the other post, jazz la gentan gen 20 mizik deja wi ki pare pou yo travay sou yo, se yon kesyon de selksyon kap fet la wi.
pa gen anyen ki pral rush brother trust me.
se yon kesyon de ki mizik keu yap chwazi ki pral sou album saa.
according to Pat gen yon mizik tramble grenn ki pat paret nan premye album lan kap jwenn chans li sou next la, eskew konprann my brother Very Happy
Klass wi yo diw
Razz

I'm glad I got u back bro. Jazz peyi fè ou pran kaban'n. Tt kondisip Klass mwen yo te pran kaban'n.

BRAD_NAU

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NOU PA PRESE NOU MENM NAP TANN MACHANDIZ LA! GADON KOURI KI PRAL GEN AGAIN... Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
BRAD_NAU

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NOU PA PRESE NOU MENM NAP TANN MACHANDIZ LA! GADON KOURI KI PRAL GEN AGAIN... Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: