Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - DADO'S REACTION ON BILLY DA KID BECOMING NU LOOK KEYBOARDIST
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DADO'S REACTION ON BILLY DA KID BECOMING NU LOOK KEYBOARDIST
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:07 am    Post subject: DADO'S REACTION ON BILLY DA KID BECOMING NU LOOK KEYBOARDIST Reply with quote Back to top

We spoke to DADO LACOMBE. This is what he told us.

DADO LACOMBE: " (Laughs) Billy and I have worked together before in a couple of bands such as DIESEL, as well as another band in Fort Pierce. It is also NOT the first time that I have had to share the keyboards with someone else in a band. I have been part of a band that had 4 keyboardists before. It is NOT a problem at all, at all, at all. Saturday DADO and BILLY DA KID Hollywood Live...compas direct devan...no problem.

Aly is the leader of the band, so he takes the decisions that he feels will benefit his business, so he has every right to do that. If it's done with positive or negative intentions; only he knows, but in the end, for me, it is not a problem at all. The fans don't have to worry about Dado Lacombe leaving because of that because I have been part of situations like that before where a band has more than 1 keyboardist. Antouka DADO and BILLY DA KID.....BON BAGAY"

*DADO: "Mwen travay ak Billy deja nan de seri de jaz tankou DIEZEL avek yon lot jaz ki te Fort Pierce. Mwen te nan jaz deja kote te gin 4 keyboardists. Mwen habitue ak setup sa yo so se pa problem dutou. Samedi nan Hollywood Live...compas direct devan avek Dado ak Billy Da Kid....san problem.

Arly se leader jazz la, so li gin daw pour li fe sa li pense kap bon pou business la. Si li fe li ak intentions positive ou negative, se li seulement ki kon sa; min pou mwen se pa yon pwoblem. Fanatik yo pa bezwen inkiete yo pour Dado Lacombe parceque nou abitue ak sa nan jaz deja kote yo gin plus ke 1 keyboardists. Antouka DADO and BILLY DA KID.....BON BAGAY"[/b]

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

THEREALME

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen wè film sa déja gazman voice,

Donnlover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sa son vye film.

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"The fans don't have to worry about Dado Lacombe leaving because of that"
nan pati kreyol la, mpa we ki kote li di sa non Rolling Eyes

ZENGLEN PI RED

shah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SMH!!!! WOW!!!! Dado wap bay tet ou manti because you know and people in the know, know what's up. Rolling Eyes

Ernst

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: DADO'S REACTION ON BILLY DA KID BECOMING NU LOOK KEYBOAR Reply with quote Back to top

Misye in denial si li pansé li nan NL tjrs. Se paské maestro pa gen GNB ki fè li pa meté'w Deyò . Li fè sa Pou piblik la ka di se ou ki kité men nou konnen ou Deyò bro.

blacktrump

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WHY WEN SOME PPL TAKING FOR A FOOL ...NOW THEY ACTING LIKE A FOOL
..DADO THE WAY U TALKIN ...IT SOUND LIKE U KNO ARLY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR U AND U ACCEPT THAT..YOU DID 2 MONTHS not gettin paid U ASK FOR YOUR MONEY.NOW DA KIND WANNA ADD BILLY NEXT TO YOU.IF U DONT SEE WHAT GOIN ON DEN U REALLY NEED TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE....DADO GOOD LUCK .MESSAGE TO YOU BUDDY U CANT BUY RESPECT WITH MONEY.

RICKY

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Student yo poko janm ka jwen sa yo vle a Laughing se dosye pou nou pale anpil nap checher e nou pap jwen Cool

Kompa direk devan. Institution an pap kanpe

HappyMax

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The paranoids "Ti difé volé" will never see it as it is. Dado has a main gig in Nulook and other spare gigs. Last week-end he prioritized a spare gig over Nulook or Arly and Friends for whatever reason. The business owner in Arly reacted quick by adding a safety net in Billy DA KID (ouch..I would never thought I will be associating the name Billy DA KID to the word safety net...lol), but in essence Dado has his safety net in his spare gigs and things he does on the side. Arly has his safety net also in assigning a backup to Dado.

If you never owned a business except your username and password and your computer in KM, you will not get it. Business owners must be pro-active and protect themselves.

If Dado is not comfortable with the 2-player format as it is possible that a conflict may occurred just in the selection of musics that the maestro asks him to play, he will go back to his previous things. Dado is very talented. Holding the fort to replace Arly in the NuLook keyboard was not a simple task. He will do fine elsewhere

Having said that, I cannot see Arly taking money from his pocket to pay an extra keyboard for long. This is not Arly, never will be. Then comes the trouble sleeping if Billy becomes the only player (The kid invented DEZOD and still in the process of improving his skills in the DEZOD department) ...Pwoblem pap jan'm fini

Mr Titanium

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kot fanatic KING nan vin defann li souple, because i have no idea what's going on...problem pap fini

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: