KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

good enough to sleep with.........
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chenette

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: good enough to sleep with......... Reply with quote Back to top

A great friend of mine is heartbroking because she beleives that the man she is madly in love with think that she is only good to sleep with.
The story:
Well they used to be boyfriend and girlfriend in haiti, her dad found out et ouvri li amba baton. She moved to the US so did he, ten years later they met, he is involved with somebody, but explains to her that he is not sure about their relationship, she accept the situation since she is very very naive and beleive he would eventually be with her.
Almost a year into the situation she found out on the internet that he is married to her. She is shocked, call him and ask him about it, at first he denied it, then he say yeah, but got a divorce. He did get a divorce couple months later. but comme manzel son poule she had her cousin call him pou vexe l, which he did not appreciate.
now he is divorce she hopes yo tap ansam, so once again she start spleeping with him, she is deeply in love with him, the problem, he told her that he is seeing somebody else, whom he planned on married.
My friend vle mouri, sak pi red la li di ti malerese la se pase li te fe cousin li rele l nan telephone.
i do not know what to tell her, so she can get over him. sak pi red la she is blaming herself for making her cousin call.
KM familly i have no idea what to tell her.

KREOLA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CHENETTE,

The very first thing your g/friend needs to do is "STOP SLEEPING W/HIM Exclamation Exclamation " This dude has DISSED her on several occassions Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Mezanmi, what more does she need from him...She is being played for a rebound game and a fool and she's allowing it to happen.
There isn't anything on this earth that will wake her up till she realizes herself what she is being played for. Until then, you can only be a friend... and hope that she snaps out of her fantasy really soon.

*How about you try hooking her up w/ a male friend?

The last time, I helped a friend of mine out in leaving a player...I was later told that she said I was after her man Laughing Laughing and she went back to this playa and told him all that I said about him and of course, the dude got beef for me so I would not get too involve in that scenerio!!

Much luck... Sad story Crying or Very sad She wasting her love life/time Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Timafi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think she must let the dude go because he doesn't want her. He just wants to sleep with her. That's all. If he really wants her, he would get serious with her after he got divorced instead of seeing another woman. Koze li di se paske the cousin call him , that's bolony. The girl needs to move on with her life.

JenJen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sad situation. I feel for your friend, Chenette. She truly is wasting her life on someone who doesn't deserve it.

If she's still sleeping with him, I would advise her strongly to stop. I would also remind her of all the times that he chose someone else to be in a real relationship with instead of her. Hopefully the rational part of her brain will realize this and take over the emotional needy part of her brain. If that doesn't work, perhaps find a guy who will tell her like it is. Not to sound like a male basher, but guys know how they are. If there is someone whom they want to be with, they will be with that person. They would not put that person on the back burner.

Sometimes there really is little that you can do, but to continue to be a friend. People just need to realize things on their own time. But don't stay quiet. When the topic comes up remind her of how he didn't choose her. Make her think about is that the type of guy that she wants to spend her time with and long for - someone who isn't choosing her and is planning to marry someone else!!!

JenJen

DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You have to tell your friend and get over this guy. If she needs help call my good Friend Kafou...He'll show her how to get down Jiskozo Nimpote kijan.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
chenette

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
You have to tell your friend and get over this guy. If she needs help call my good Friend Kafou...He'll show her how to get down Jiskozo Nimpote kijan

Mesi frem, i will tell her pase genle se sex la ki bon bou li ki fe li pa vle kine neg sa...........

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I feel sorry Chenette for your friend and I believe she's not the only person who has made foolish decision IN THE NAME OF LOVE.

I understand at first, the guy had lied to her, she was just victim of things she didn't know... but now that the guy tell her the truth, IN LOVE or NOT, she gotta move on... because she is wasting her time for someone she will NEVER have or someone who only sees her as "Good only to sleep with..."

IT HURTS TO KNOW THE ONE WHO TRULY LOVE IS JUST PLAYING GAME WITH YOUR HEART AND ONLY SEE YOU A FREAK WITH WHOM HE CAN ONLY GET HIS GROOVE ON"

Before your friend get pregnant for the guy and find herself with a baby without a father's psychological support and attention, try to talk to her so she can see she's heading in the wrong direction.

Advice from a retired player... LOL
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chenette,

Like most of your KM sisters have advised you, the best thing to do is to be a friend just in case you are needed. I would not get too involved because things like that usually come bqack to hunt you. It never works out on the advisor's way.

chenette

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As much as would like to stay quiet i can't. I am not sure if that will eventually cause me to lose a friend.
ti fi ya gen tete du, i put the man down, she is still making excuses for him. nan condition sa genle se deux ou trois calotte map passe li yon bon jou

JenJen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chenette wrote:

Quote:
As much as would like to stay quiet i can't. I am not sure if that will eventually cause me to lose a friend.
ti fi ya gen tete du, i put the man down, she is still making excuses for him. nan condition sa genle se deux ou trois calotte map passe li yon bon jou

You will have to try another approach. She's too emotionally attached to him. If you put him down, she will defend him. Perhaps focus on her self worth issues. That's what this all boils down to.

JenJen

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: