Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - KLASS/T-VICE BOCA RATON JAN 23 PARTY NOTES/PICTURES!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KLASS/T-VICE BOCA RATON JAN 23 PARTY NOTES/PICTURES!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:19 pm    Post subject: KLASS/T-VICE BOCA RATON JAN 23 PARTY NOTES/PICTURES! Reply with quote Back to top

KLASS and T-VICE had a great party in Boca last night. Both bands played well.

*T-VICE: continues to display their tight Live playing with the additions of the new musicians. Their "BAN DEYE" is tight. They also played one of their new songs "YOK POU PE". I am not sure if they had performed "N.S.A" before I got there...I got there early; but it would have been nice to hear new vocalist REGIMUZIK singing that track. I did catch him on "TOI ET MOI" ironically, but we prefer to judge a new vocalist on their own tracks with their own identity on it. His voice is good to go, but just needs to have a little bit more stage presence, which I am sure will come in due time. All in all T-VICE still showed why they have been in this business for so many years with their performance. Good job.

*KLASS:The bottom line is this. This band has a connection with the fans that can't be disputed right now. They are riding a magic wave at the moment, and that was displayed throughout their performance last night, and you simply could HEAR and SEE it on the fans' faces/voices. PIPO has the public in the palm of his hands on that stage, and the band plays extremely well like a well oiled machine. They have gone the extra mile to keep improving on their Live playing from when they first started, and they are now reaping the rewards. It is also very clear to see that the songs "PITIT DEYO" and "MOVE SIYAL" are now thew ones getting the loves from the public the most, compared to the other tracks that got the love before when the CD first came out. KLASS GIN GAZ NAN TANK NAN TOUJOU AK PLAK SA....even though they will need new original studio songs soon.

PS: PODIAD Klass Haiti representative ZAGALO....He must have been tired because sitting in the VIP area next to the band, it seemed as if he was dozing off at times a little bit. DOMI TE NAN YEUX ZIGIZAG sanble...FATIG! (Lol)

One thing that I did NOT like much, even though the 2 promoters that were in charge of the party are extremely cool. It's good to celebrate with the band and all and have fun like DADOU COULEUR and MONARCH did last night when they got on stage to celebrate with the band with champagne and all; but my boy DADOU COULEUR took it a little bit too far by being on that stage TOO MUCH and TOO LONG. (LOOOOL) KE DADOU TE KONTAN ANPIL...LI TAP CELEBRE AK JAZ LI...but DADOU has to understand that most of the fans came to SEE/WATCH THE BAND PERFORM, so when you are on stage next to Pipo IN FRONT OF RICHIE blocking people's views, it can be extremely annoying. DADOU COULEUR HIJACK STAGE KLASS LA YE SWA...ANMWEYYYYYY(LOL). Next time DADOU....JERE SPOTLIGHT LA YON LOT JAN! (LOL)

Having said that.....KOB LA FET.....As the the 2 promoters were extremely confident throughout the night when talking to me about the numbers they were expecting. All you have to do is look at some of the pictures to see that the party was a success.

BRAVO DADOU COULEUR/MONARCH...BRAVO KLASS/T-VICE. I had a great time.

PS: I love the fact that BOCA moved the stage to the right hand side....IT'S BIGGER and MORE COMFORTABLE for the bands on stage because the previous stage was just too small.

CONGRATS AGAIN TO ALL INVOLVED.

KLASS VIDEOS from the show
http://www.kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=46596

T-VICE VIDEOS from the show
http://www.kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=46595

****PICTURES ARE BELOW****

KM!

belfam

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Another great one
Le de djaz sa yo ap jwe mwen pa konn
Kote pou mwen met ko m loll
Tks for sharing

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aaahhh Pat, patne a ves rouj la..c mizisien jazz la mon cher Laughing
msot gad VDO move siyal la, misye tap bwe kob li vre
c konsa pou yon neg pran plezil ..
men next time ke patizan rete anba Laughing

ZENGLEN PI RED

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gentleman1

Patne ak ves rouj la se promoteur bal la DADOU COULEUR! Li tap fete ak jaz li!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

KM!

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Gentleman1

Patne ak ves rouj la se promoteur bal la DADOU COULEUR! Li tap fete ak jaz li!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

KM!

ah non. misye fete...gon kote misye retire ves la wi Laughing Laughing
w pa bezwen mande Dadou ki rezilta fete sa
pagen manti nan sa, jan Dadou kontan la, bagay yo te bel anpil

Dadou fem santi, c pa kob la selman ki enteresel..men li enjoy jazz li tou
bon bagay

ZENGLEN PI RED

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for sharing!
It was a great party and I had the pleasure to listen to my 2 favorite bands all night long on my phone...

Bravo to Ti Monas aka 500 Plus.com who had guarenteed tha tparty would be a success. Brodeeur, mwen pap janm doute'w....

Happy Birthday to Dadou Couleur...
tou 2 neg yo te fre kon kola 15 yeswa....

until the next party, Ti Monas avew map mashe...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: