KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ARLY LARIVIERE'S DEFIANT WARNING TO DOF CHANCY!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:59 pm    Post subject: ARLY LARIVIERE'S DEFIANT WARNING TO DOF CHANCY! Reply with quote Back to top

------------------------------------------------------------

ARLY LARIVIERE read DOF CHANCY's "K K PRAL VOYE" message; therefore he asked me to say this on his behalf to Dof.

ARLY LARIVIERE: "I see that DOF made a comment. I am going to sit here and wait to see what he is going to say. I don't talk much, but if this continues, I am going to put everything out in the open. I am going to tell everyone why I KICKED HIM OUT OF NU LOOK. If he continues, I will explain to the world why all the musicians in Nu Look were just simply tired of dealing with him."

(KREYOL) ARLY: "Mwen we DOF ap bat kol. Si li continue, map mete tout bagay deyo. Map devoile rezon ki fe ke MWEN METE MUSYEU DEYO NAN NU LOOK. Si li continue, map di le monde poukisa tout musicien Nu Look yo pat vle deal avek li anko."

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Martely

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen mete ti chez mwen bien ba poum TANDE poukisa yo **** Doff deyor

IsaacKompa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not the way to go. Ti Dof has nothing to lose so he can go that route, but Arly you have much to lose. Sit down and settle this thing behind closed door.
Thank you sir!

Da Partnerz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If I were Arly, I would have stayed in my corner and say nothing. Sometimes silence can be your most powerful gun. Nan vye biznis sa, ou pa janm kon kilè wap oblije al nan deal a neg la anko, so chill brother. Pagen yon bagay ou ekri or di la kap efase brother. So stay humble and I guarantee you the future will fight for you...

milanac

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nan tout sa Maestro a di yo se mo sa mwen pi renmen( Flank) .lol mwen ta renmen wè figi maes lè li tap di sa.lol

androdro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pou problem Dof genyen l ap cheche toujou!

Dof Paris ap Mande pou Ou !!!!!!!!!

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen pa janm renmen wè jan de bagay sa yo. Mesye, jis chèche yon antant san nou pa bezwen antre nan twòp detay ke moun pa bezwen konnen. Mwen pa kwè Nu Look bezwen okenn drama kounyeya.

NT

androdro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dof Mizik depot ap cheche w pou sa w konnen nou konnen an 🙈🙈

RICKY

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pou jan djaz la sou cruise control la m pata rinmin back and forth sa yo min ginde fwa jan yon moun pret se konsa ou recevwa l

leodor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depi lè Dolph pa jere biznis Jazz Nou Drama free!! Dolph gin plis ke 1 an Dolph pap fonksyone Kom manajè Ou pa tande oken'n mizisyen ap plenyin di yo pa touché. Dolph al jere toune lòt Jazz la mizisyen yo poko touché pou toune mwa Desanb la

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: