KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DOF CHANCY/NU LOOK DIVORCE IS ABOUT TO GET UGLY SAYS........
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:47 pm    Post subject: DOF CHANCY/NU LOOK DIVORCE IS ABOUT TO GET UGLY SAYS........ Reply with quote Back to top

------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like former NU LOOK manager DOF CHANCY is NOT about to go away quietly if I'm to take what an extremely close source to the manager told us. IT JUST MIGHT TURN INTO AN UGLY DIVORCE.

*SOURCE CLOSE TO DOF: "K*K* PRAL VOYE...and s**t is about to hit the fan. DOF CHANCY is NOT going to go away easily because he wants money that he says that is allegedly owed to him by Arly/Nu Look. $100,000 is a number that I am hearing being tossed around; but for now that's just a rumor. All I know is that DOF CHANCY will try to do everything in his power to try to get what he thinks he is owed by the group and the maestro for his services. What I have been told is to GET YOUR POPCORNS READY. Is DOF serious or is he just AP BAY PRESSION? I guess we are all going to find out sooner or later.....aren't we?"

Whatever is going on between both camps; we hope that they can resolve the issue(s) before it gets ugly; which in the end might not be good for either side.

KM!

Haitian Messi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Opps retirè 2 zero pat lol

nenevice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yon 6 kap mande yon 9 koman li fe krochu konsa!

Mwen sonje ler musician yo tap batay pou yo touche se Ti Doph maest la tap fe dirty job yo pou li... Kounia Ti Doph nan passenger seat la ah ah

kom se 2 magouyeur yo ye..Ya dégagé yo Laughing Laughing

holidays tour la fini zen ap pete ... wi se kounia Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
androdro

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nu look pa dwe dof 1 gds nasyonal o kontrè Se dof Ki ta sipoze peye Nu look back.

leodor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Min'm yon goud nasyonal Djazz paka ba'w Dolph!! Fòk Lajan mizisyen yo Ou manje a te remèt Lajan depozit yo!!

Last edited by leodor on Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total

joudre

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dof se pa 1000 000 pou te Mande Arly selman ou gen rezon

Pou kote Arly pran w pou fè sosyete Accepte w apre w Soti nan prizon ayiti Konnya ou vle tounen yon zo pwazon nan gòg li!

Prince de Sao

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As a diehard Nu look fan this article is beyond my control cause I'm simply a fan. The only thing I know for sure is that Dolph time was very limited with nu look since he becomes system band manager. Dolph departure won't have any negative impact on the HMI Hottest band ( Nu Look ) cause I always think that le roi des rois ( king Arly Lariviere ) is the one that always run the show. Dolph is one of the smartest manager on the HMI; he took the system band job cause he knew for a fact he didn't do a great job enough to stick around the kingdom. I thank him for the time he spent with my favorite band and I wish him good luck on .....

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Danjé pou Brézil..
Mizisyen ap pleyen ke yo pa toushé epi Dof fashé...
Mwen wè film saa déjà...

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jazz la fini pran pri sa yo pou 2014 la
epi c konsa yo koumanse 2015 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Arly tanpri voye dlo sou dife sa pou'l pa anvayi tout jadin an
"KONFYE AK MEFYANS" sanble ka frape DOF kounya

ZENGLEN PI RED

Ernst

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: DOF CHANCY/NU LOOK DIVORCE IS ABOUT TO GET UGLY SAYS.... Reply with quote Back to top

Nou gen tan wè campaign pou trash Dof la koumasé par Seal yo. Se yon pattern li ye. Depi yon neg nan NL is the greatest. Once he leaves li se bet nwa. One thing I'm going to say to maestro Arly that he needs to get in front of this story to protect the band image. The band has been drama free 4 awhile. Maestro get in front of the story before it gets ugly. The seals can only make it worst 4 the band.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: