Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - HALIWOUD'S MESSAGE TO HIS "HATERS" (WATCH VIDEO)!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HALIWOUD'S MESSAGE TO HIS "HATERS" (WATCH VIDEO)!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:36 am    Post subject: HALIWOUD'S MESSAGE TO HIS "HATERS" (WATCH VIDEO)! Reply with quote Back to top

------------------------------------------------------------

HALIWOUD (Formerly Hollywood) dropped a message to his "haters" on video last night. When KM asked him WHO that message was for; he said "HIS HATERS".

Click on the link below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaJluIzDDu0&list=UUo-m_v2ksAmzqiYbTqCNRww

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

bel mizik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen pa rayi Atis la; men en realite si Atis la pa fou déjà, li preske fou.
Pat, ou te ka rale zorey Atis la, vye imaj sa yo pat bezwen rive sou board la.
Carrier Atis la menase. Shocked

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BEL MIZIK

TRUST ME; I ASKED the artist at least 4 TIMES if he was sure that he wanted me to go with this....HE SAID YES!

KM!

Prince de Sao

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat believe me menm siw we mismisye ponko pran lari men tet li pati deja. Misye bezwen anpil ed nan moman sa la.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

c'mon man .. Not needed
everyone have there Opinion and it's up
to you to rise about the rest ..

Kote' Manage' ou a ?

Enfin papa and good luck sir Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
belfam

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know that in other to have haters
One must have lots of fans
Carry on !!!

tripplej19

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let us Forgive this brother, whatever he is smoking on resulted in several delusional side effects:

In the American industry, this type of behavior is no surprise and it brings in sales and so on... Mr. Haliwoud mistaken The HMI versus AMI. I applaud Pat, for asking him st least 4 times if he wants to continue with this.

I have a feeling, an apology would follow soon from Haliwoud camp. Either the people around him are not aware he is going through something now.

Stress, can do that to someone also, I fear the worst ti happen to him. Please get him help. This is a no laughing matter guy's, something is wrong with him.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let's just hope that his mental illness does not outlast his 15 minutes of fame!

JMPerry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ou pa we... Avan'w voye haters ou yo al chita sou sa, pouki ou pa pran'l epi'w remete'l kote'l soti a. How in the world does this man expect to win or gain the respect of fans with this kind of behavior? We still have a long way to go as an industry... Sad beyond repair. Se HaliwoudNOT pou'l te rele tet li pito.

JMPerry

milanac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mr haliwoud kenbe la.pito se vye video yo sa yo wap fè la yo ou kenbe kòm metye nèt .paske mwen gen enpresyon yo ka plis rapòtew ke olye wap eseye chante.mwen ka wè kot fristrasyon an sòti baz.nou pa fè ou anpil egzijans .nou jist vle bon mizik nan menw.e ki sanble enposib.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: