KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DJAKOUT SHOW FROM MARCH 11...CLICK HERE TO SEE FOOTAGE!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: DJAKOUT SHOW FROM MARCH 11...CLICK HERE TO SEE FOOTAGE! Reply with quote Back to top

Check out the footage from the March 11th DJAKOUT MIZIK performance in New York. The group rocks the place with "Lwe Christ La", and they also perform their 2006 carnival "Gadon Pouvwa".

Here is the link
http://www.kompamagazinetv2.com

IT'S ON CHANNEL 3.

KM!

JMPerry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the footage Pat. The band seemed like they were having a good time. Bon konpa depoze la.

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

Lil'biggyted14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

First, welcome back KM Members, it's good to have you back and start enjoying the board again with you.

It was indeed a great party from what I saw on KmTv.
Shabba going on the drums(batterie) and Roro taking over the congas(tambours).
Nice communication between T-Pouch and T-Regi; also they are usually less hyper than Pouchon, Roro, and Shabba, BUT in this lil' part they seemed to participate more: moving, screaming

We can imagine a lot of grooves from T-Regi and T-pouch on the upcoming album. Just hope that maestro Tony will put some guitar solos on the table too.

I was glad to hear the "gadon pouvwa" carnival sound again; reminds me of a good week ap OuvêLekô in Haiti.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the footage Pat,

I couldn't find my Jumping suit , so i didn't make it but seem like it was alot of fun Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PhizUniq

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lè kanaval la Ayiti, Pouchon te sou ban, kounya li kouri di Ti Pouch jwe kanaval la pou li ka fè yon ti ouvè lekò... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ababadjalnay! Mr. Green

Thanks KM.

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the footage Pat Wink

Sanrick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's what I like with Djakout, the interaction, jeux d'ensemble between the musicians. You can see that they're having a lot of fun on Stage.

Pat, thanks for the footage

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

they did pretty good.

Haitien

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AS usual, the guys looked like they were having a blast. The musicians were all enjoying themselves. Roro and Shabba's switch was cool. The crowd was no doubt on its feet the whole show. So big up to La Familia Djakout.

Haitien

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sanrick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ababadjanay, I'm Shocked Shocked Shocked reading this from H1 :lol:

Pat, can you please verify it's the same old H1 (Zanmi Roro a) ? Mr. Green

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: