Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - BRUTUS ON WHY REGINALD CANGE IS ZENGLEN'S NEW MAESTRO!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BRUTUS ON WHY REGINALD CANGE IS ZENGLEN'S NEW MAESTRO!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:43 am    Post subject: BRUTUS ON WHY REGINALD CANGE IS ZENGLEN'S NEW MAESTRO! Reply with quote Back to top

We asked BRUTUS the question that you all wanted to know. WHY IS REGINALD CANGE Zenglen's new maestro? Was it STRATEGI because the band does not want him to leave?

BRUTUS: "People should remember that this is NOT the first time that I have stepped aside to let someone else be the maestro/musical director. I did the same for Richie. There is a strategy aspect to the move, but it is NOT for the reasons that people are speculating. NOU PA VOTE REGINALD MAESTRO POU LI PA KITE JAZ LA. NOU VLE ESSEYE REGINALD PASKE SE REZILTA NAP CHACHE POU JAZ LA. Yes there are others in the band that are qualified as well musically, but it is NOT only about the music. REGINALD CANGE BAY REZILTA DEJA POU JAZ LA, sou we wanted to give him more responsibility as well to see what comes out of it."

BRUTUS said that he CAN'T do everything. He does not want for him to be involved in every aspect of the group if there are others in the band that can take responsibility in certain areas.

KM!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

With all due respect to Brutus,

Si Reginald te ka maestro konsa, was he the maestro of his band fasil?

and if he was, that obviously didn't turn out very well.

Fasil had a short lived success because of a popular remake.

Reginald was obviously a talented singer struggling to find songs that fit him in his own band.

The arrangements and all were not so great.

So... I don't see how this is going to work.

I think it's a bad move.

Nou te ka bay Reginald more musical freedom avec 2 ou 2 chante but as masetro of the band... I don't see it.

I simply don't see it. I could be wrong.

Mr Titanium

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my only issue with this move is Reginald se devan li kanpe, if something is not going accordingly in the back lap yon ti jan led pou misye ap vire gade deye oubien al eseye arrange etc. there's a reason why se toujour yon moun ki kanpe deye a ki maestro.....as far as fasil, i dont think fasil went under because of music. pa confuse maestro ak manager. maestro just la pou'l fait sure ke djazz la sonnen bien on stage etc....if he was the maestro of Fasil then he did a great job because these guys always did great when playing live. anyway singing lead in a band is already stressful adding the maestro title will make it even more frustrating but who knows maybe he'll surprise us...TEAM WORK/Kolon ki bat

Ti Lebay

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmhm good luck to u guys.. I honestly did not see that coming. I just want to know how Kenny really feel about that move lol

Haitian Sensation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fouvy is marstro of System Band so why not for Reginald

charmant23

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IN THIS SO CALL HMI MAESTRO MEANS DICTATOR, ROYAL. KING PREZIDAN A VI... GIVE ME ONE MAN THAT IS NOT ACTING LIKE THAT SINCE 1990

onelove for haiti

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanmi ka nou grav wi,se pa Brutus ki mete RC an gro ponyet Mayestro Zenglen se vote Mizisyen nan djaz la vote Reginald Cangé kom Mayestwo Zenglen...

wpozit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Si se konsa, RC all the way. Mwen kòmanse santi prezans li nan tèt djaz nan pèfìmans yo te bay nan Little Haiti a, and i freaking liked it.

sansan29

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitian Sensation wrote:
Fouvy is marstro of System Band so why not for Reginald

Douby has been a musician since his Lycee De Petionville days along with the Dejean's brothers. He knows a lot about music.............

BRAD_NAU

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KI REZILTA LI TE BAY NAN FASIL PLEASE BANM TET MWEN. JAN FRERO DI YA NOU BAL YON POZISYON PIUL PA METE NOU NAN KOURI SE MÈS LI SA. Arrow

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: