KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

For the wrestling Fans
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trackmaster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: For the wrestling Fans Reply with quote Back to top

With Wrestlemania approaching, who are your winners and loser for this 2006 battle?

Do see John Cena having the Title? Will Kurt Loose the wwe Championship belt?

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: For the wrestling Fans Reply with quote Back to top

trackmaster wrote:
With Wrestlemania approaching, who are your winners and loser for this 2006 battle?

Do see John Cena having the Title? Will Kurt Loose the wwe Championship belt?

Cena will Lose, I don't see them putting him over HHH, but then again I could be wrong. BTW HHH won't win fairly just to make Cena look better.

Kurt Angle is the better champ and should win to set up a big main event at summer slam with him and Batista.

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you look at this year's WM card, it actually very average.

When will management finally realize Cena is a JOKE. The fans continue to boo him every week.

I hope HHH destroys Cena and then stomps the slegde-hammer on Cena's chest.

About how about the Money in the Bank match. What the hell is Bobby Lashely doing in that match? Ric Flair.. yawn..

Is Ken Kennedy inured? He shouldve defintely been in that match.

How the hell is the Boogeyman ALREADY in a WM match?

What kind of sh!t is that?

Carlito/Masters will win the BELTS and they deserve too.

Edge SHOULD beat Mic Foley.

In fact Edge should still be CHAMPION.

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol wrote:
If you look at this year's WM card, it actually very average.

When will management finally realize Cena is a JOKE. The fans continue to boo him every week..

They are really starting to force the issue and its not working...he has no business being the champ...IC Champ..yes but not the WWE Champ.

DJ Kreyol wrote:

About how about the Money in the Bank match. What the hell is Bobby Lashely doing in that match? Ric Flair.. yawn...

I agree, although if they can get Lashley on the right path he has potential to be big.

DJ Kreyol wrote:

How the hell is the Boogeyman ALREADY in a WM match?

That the problem that I hve with the WWE, its not fair wiht the way tohey spread the superstars from RAW & Smackdown...it seems like everything is about RAW and Smackdown is just there rotting...they need to just end their contract with UPN and become Live and Uncensorced (limited censorship) liek RAW.

DJ Kreyol wrote:

Carlito/Masters will win the BELTS and they deserve too.

I don't see it happening, I think they want to create a fued with Masters and Carlito that will probably lead to the IC title.

DJ Kreyol wrote:

Edge SHOULD beat Mic Foley..

I agree...Mick Foley has let his legend status fall by the waist side by allowing these simpletons to beat him at his own game (Orton and now Edge). Hopefully they won't try that crap with the Undertaker, hope he quits before then.

DJ Kreyol wrote:

In fact Edge should still be CHAMPION.

Yeah, I don't know why the management felt that CEna needed to mian event over Edge, at least it could have been a triple treat.

Machiavel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Damn, I didn't realize you guys were wrestling fans. Last weekend, I was at the Cobo Hall for "Saturday Night Main Event." Many years ago, the promoters used to decide who would win become champion, and now the fans pretty much decide. Depending on who is getting more "heat," that usually determines who the winner will be.

Kunta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CENA is actually picking up a lot of steam before WM. WWE pushed his skill out to fan for the past week specially when he FU the BIG SHOW. That was impressive! CENA mechandised are top sellers.

I have a feelling the SHAWN MICHEAL vs THE MCMAHON will lead BRET HEART to the rescue at WM.

LASHLEY is a good wrestler, DJK. He is a technical wrestler. If they can give him a good manager like SLICK RICK, he can be a wrecking wrestling machine.

RAY's popularity is up there. They will give him the tittle, but it wont last until the next pay=perview.

They needed to have BOOGIEMAN wrestling skill exposed more. Why he hasn't wrestle? NO IDEA!

Carlito should be the IC champion.

Edge is going to get beat my CACKTUS JACK. I have a feelling that will be the WM best macth. Too hard-core legends...means fast and bloody match.

HERE'S WHAT A FULL BAND LOOKS LIKE

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
konpaconvert

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kunta wrote:
CENA is actually picking up a lot of steam before WM. WWE pushed his skill out to fan for the past week specially when he FU the BIG SHOW. That was impressive! CENA mechandised are top sellers. .

You have a point, but at the end of the day HHH calls the shots backstage (especailly since he's practically a Mcmahon) and I think that "Its all ABout The Game", maybe they might let Cena have his spotlight at Wm but by the next PPV he's gonna lose the title.

Kunta wrote:

I have a feelling the SHAWN MICHEAL vs THE MCMAHON will lead BRET HEART to the rescue at WM.

I agree..its just too obvious. I think that Bret Hart wants to finally get thise monkey off his back. But I wouldn't be surprised though if he screws Michaels instead of McMahon..HMM....BUt I think at the end of the day though, Both McMahon & Micheals will get it from Hart one way or another.

Kunta wrote:
Edge is going to get beat my CACKTUS JACK. I have a feelling that will be the WM best macth. Too hard-core legends...means fast and bloody match.

I don't really consider Edge as a hardcore legend, yes those TLC matches were legendary and he helped bring tag teams back in the spotlight but he's not that hardcore. But he will be put over and defeat Foley and its a shame.

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bret Hart WILL NEVER step foot in a WWE ring. Marky my words!! Laughing

Machiavel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Btw, I have a serious issue with William Perry being inducted in the Hall of Fame and Bob Backlund is not.

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mach:

I'm with you on that....at first I thought they were starting to get onto something when they started with this Hall of Fame stuff and now they are adding people like Perry (even if it in the celebrity side) of the hall of Fame......

That is ridiculous, but then again this is the WWE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: