KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK AND GAZZMAN STILL NEED EACHOTHER
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:29 pm    Post subject: NU LOOK AND GAZZMAN STILL NEED EACHOTHER Reply with quote Back to top

So I watched the show between NU LOOK and KLASS.

My opinion is that both bands played very good konpa that night.

as far as the konpa that ws played i don't think there was a clear winner.

But Arly definitely had the edge because of the way the crowd reacted to his songs and teh symphony and all that.

That being said, I am still not feeling Arly as a front man. I think his stage presence was very much lacking. Arly rete on sel kote sou stage lan and if the fans did not already know the songs, you can see the difficulty he would have had to actually lead the crowd.

I think a huge category of NU LOOK fans are still suffering from the lack of a real front man in the band.

Yes the album is working for NU LOOK and yes Arly is handling it thus far, but for how long?

Needless to say Gazzman needs help... big time.

disip's 2nd album was good. But it did not do what disip needed it to do. Most likely because of NU LOOK and KLASS albums.

If Gazzman knows what is good for him, he will not make the mistake he make when he did not join forces with Richie. On a side note, it's my opinion that KLASS would be even more unstoppable if GAZZMAN was the front man (though I personally would much rather hear PIPO's voice on the klass tracks)

my point is, Gazzman should offer to return to NU LOOK and Arly should accept his offer.

I think both parties need it. One maybe more so that the other... but both will benefit from a reunion.

It's not too late.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

that's a very interesting Read here

as all know me .. it's hard for me to comment here

but did enjoy it coming from a respected member from
over the years

wow very nice ...and straight to the point ..

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dalida

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Arly is not going to be able to keep this album going for too long. If djakout album take off the way it should, I think NU-LOOK going to suffer more than the other bands.
Having said all that, Arly does not need Gazman Right now,. It's the other way around.
Gazman needs Arly desperately. Arly can still hold on for a couple of more months.

Even though the clubs aren't bein packed, but NU-LOOK can still stay afloat for a little while.

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

siro ou finn pale
bagay sa ekri
sou figi neg sa yo
lontan yo jis paka we'l
kom blan di ego problem

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
leodor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This poster needs to check himself to a rehab clinic! May be he's mistaken Pipo for Arly!

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

youn ka bezwen yon lot wi..
men mpa kwe youn bezwen lot Wink
nan moman Nulook patap mache bien, Arly pat vle Gazzman
epi se ta nan moman sa pou Arly ta vle yon retour Gazzman Rolling Eyes

kounya pagen fanatik Nulook anko, fok nou konpran sa
moun se avek ARLY yap mache..e yo aksepte format Arly douvan jazz li
moun ki ale nan Nulook kounya,
pagen problem ke ARLY chante mizik love selman Laughing

mwen map mande e ankouraje GAZZMAN fe sa KLASS ak NULOOK fe ya ki se van DISIP pi bien
pigwo kou disip pran c koze pran lwa ti harry ya..
e sa deranje jazz la anpil
GAZZMAN dwe revan imaj jazz la..epi tout bagay ap OK
sispan van GAZZMAN men vann DISIP

ZENGLEN PI RED

speedy/kreyol la

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: NU LOOK AND GAZZMAN STILL NEED EACHOTHER Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
So I watched the show between NU LOOK and KLASS.

My opinion is that both bands played very good konpa that night.

as far as the konpa that ws played i don't think there was a clear winner.

But Arly definitely had the edge because of the way the crowd reacted to his songs and teh symphony and all that.

That being said, I am still not feeling Arly as a front man. I think his stage presence was very much lacking. Arly rete on sel kote sou stage lan and if the fans did not already know the songs, you can see the difficulty he would have had to actually lead the crowd.

I think a huge category of NU LOOK fans are still suffering from the lack of a real front man in the band.

Yes the album is working for NU LOOK and yes Arly is handling it thus far, but for how long?

Needless to say Gazzman needs help... big time.

disip's 2nd album was good. But it did not do what disip needed it to do. Most likely because of NU LOOK and KLASS albums.

If Gazzman knows what is good for him, he will not make the mistake he make when he did not join forces with Richie. On a side note, it's my opinion that KLASS would be even more unstoppable if GAZZMAN was the front man (though I personally would much rather hear PIPO's voice on the klass tracks)

my point is, Gazzman should offer to return to NU LOOK and Arly should accept his offer.

I think both parties need it. One maybe more so that the other... but both will benefit from a reunion.

It's not too late.

Siro Ou kon ki le map dako avew? se lem we ou separe check travay ou a moitie pou moitie, rein pou rein chak vendredi ak on lot zanmi ou ki pap travay pandan 10 ans. Le sa mwen minm pou kont mwen map mande maestro a poul repran Gazzman poul recomanse separe fruit couraj li ak hard work ak misie anko.
a la de piyay, pa gin roulib anko non

joudre

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M'pa konn si gazman bezwen Arly (duhhhh)! But li claire apre preske 5 ans.. ARLY PA BEZWEN GAZMAN!

Li pi bel toujou le yon bann incredule ap kontinye chsllenge nu look ak Arly!

1- yo te di li pa ka chante devan yon djaz
2- li pa ka chante konpa direk
3- li pa ka kanpe devan djaz
4- li pa ka chante yon album

Non seulement li leve defi sa yo.. Men li soti nan amazura li vannen deye tout atis m'tande ki gen bel vokal yo ak tout maestro yo an!

Detaye'l janw vle di se show patati patata..

Kote nu look ye la.. Pou di fanatik nu look sonje si traite ki ponyade Arly nan do deux fwa deja egziste?

Gazman te di se lespri kap gide li ki ba li disip.. Ret nan disip ou!

Si sa pa mache pou ou. Jen gadon kew ye.. Al fe yon lot chose!

blacktrump

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@Siromyel well blood dont agree ..arly ego was big already for not even a front man .He was impossible to work with so..now ask he got the taste of being a king for one nigh common he will not give up that spot to no one else. Disip is fine .gazzman is fine.
arly ego is the problem it was a problem den and its even worst now.so my friend if u having a bad dream well wake up. Reality is its not a good idea as much i would love for that to happen.

passionkompa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NO WAY

ARLY KLE LI PA BEZWEN OKENN MOUN DEVAN JAZZ AVEK LI

GAZMAN GEN YON TRES BON ALBOM LI DWE VANN TET LI YON LOT JAN PASKE AFE KWA SA LI TOUJOU AP JWE AK GWO SENBOL SA A BAY ANPIL FANATIC PWOBLEM

ENFEN LA DEGAJE LI

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: