KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

7 POSSIBLE REASONS WHY TI ANSYTO LEFT KREYOL LA?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:48 am    Post subject: 7 POSSIBLE REASONS WHY TI ANSYTO LEFT KREYOL LA? Reply with quote Back to top

The HMI is still in a state of shock over the resignation of TI ANSYTO from KREYOL LA. What is even more shocking is that, NO REAL REASON has been given by either side as to the reason behind this abrupt departure.

KOMPA MAGAZINE in this article, will break down all the possible theories that we've gotten from close HMI insiders. I guess it will be up to YOU to come up with which one makes the most sense....until the truth comes out....if ever.

A) TI ANSYTO WAS GETTING PRESSURED BY KREYOL LA THAT BUSINESS HAD TO GO ON!
After the unexpected stroke of his legendary father Hantz Mercier, TI ANSYTO by all accounts, and understandably so; was NOT yet ready to go back to business as usual. The guys from KREYOL LA, with bills to pay and families to feed, as well as contracts to fulfill; although hurt and saddened by what happened to the hugely popular keyboardist; simply had to get the business started back again. That might have appeared insensitive to TI ANSYTO...so he bounced.

B) WITH HIS BEST BUDDY VLAD LEAVING THE GROUP...AND HIS FATHER OUT...IT WAS SIMPLY THE RIGHT TIME TO MAKE AN EXIT
With TI ANSYTO's best buddy in the band VLAD about to leave the group, and with his Dad hospitalized, TI ANSYTO simply really had no one that he could relate to in the band; therefore it was the perfect time for him to exit the group. TI ANSYTO considered a young cat in the group, compared to all the other members...except for Vlad.

C) WITH HIS NAME AT A HIGHER SPOTLIGHT BRACKET....TIME TO MOVE ON
When he was part of TOP DIGITAL, the group before he joined Kreyol La, he used to make more noise as the SON OF ANSYTO. Now, after many years with the group KREYOL LA where he has made a name for himself in the eyes of many, the time was simply RIGHT for him to leave and go on about his next musical adventure. Maybe that was the plan all along?

D) THE FRICTION BETWEEN TI ANSYTO AND TI JOE WAS JUST TOO MUCH!
Surprisingly and at the same time not surprisingly, there are a few close to
the situation who tell us that TI JOE and TI ANSYTO have NOT been on the same page for a long time...regardless of how it looks like they are buddies on stage. Before, if someone told me that, I would have said GET OUT OF HERE, but after it was revealed to me how long Ti joe and David went without speaking to each other in Konpa Kreyol, as well as Mika and David in Krezi, I know that there have been too many past examples to even rule that theory out.

E) KONPA KREYOL: There are some who believe that TI ANSYTO got tired of all those Konpa Kreyol comebacks that kept creeping up; with rumors swirling around the HMI that a U.S tour was allegedly being planned for later this year.

F)TI MICKY: Some circles will tell you that he is headed for TI MICKY's band in the very near future, where he gets to work with one of his best friends Sandro, and also has the liberty to handle his other musical endeavors. Don't underestimate the power of a very good and close friend.

G) STUDIO FOCUS: With the joint business venture that TI Ansyto and Carl Fred of Baoli Records have gotten into, he just needs more time to focus on that aspect of the business. He makes a good amount of money with him producing beats as well as recordings.

Whatever the REAL or MAIN reason behind TI ANSYTO's departure from Kreyol La, one thing is for sure, the industry is still on SHOCK MODE in the way that it caught everyone off guard.

KM!

bel_melody

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"A" looks more of a possible reason he left the group.

Ernst

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: 7 POSSIBLE REASONS WHY TI ANSYTO LEFT KREYOL LA? Reply with quote Back to top

Option D is a recipe for disaster. Once the lead singer & the maestro are not on the same, something gotta give because he won't work moving forward. The 2 most important members in any band gotta be on the same page.

Natif-natal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A, is the possible reason he left.depi lè m te wè yo te deside soti nan kanaval la,après Ansyto subi de yon stroke pandan li Tap repete kanaval la,epi pou nou chwazi soti right after,kèlke swa deal la nou ginyin ak sponsor or whatever,se pat yon bonne idé pou w Jaz la te gintan reprann aktivité l,not only because Ansyto was the motor of Kreyol la,pou respè legend la,si se pou sa mwen antierman dakò ak Ti Ansyto.

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Option A is possible and would not be a bad motive.

Option B: if it is true that tension exists between Ti Ansito and Ti Joe, I would understand that he could probably has nobody to relate to. If not, Ti Ansito should be able to relate to Ti Joe (age, musical careers started about the same time...).

Option C is completely wrong from what I could remember. At that time, there were so many "ti djaz" (Top Digital, 2Nice, Cocktail of Ti Regi, and so on), and I do not remember that Top Digital was on top of none of them. Matter fact, most of these "ti djaz" did not even have a singer by themselves. Gilbert Ravix currently of Mizik Mizik was the singer for 2 or 3 of these "ti djaz" since they all used to play the same set of songs when they have a gig. HE DID NOT MAKE ANY MORE NOISE THAN HE DOES IN KREYOL LA because these ti djaz were only known in certain parts of the capital.

Option D looks the most possible to me.

Option E is possible

Option F: wrong number. This combination would not bring much for both of them. Kompa is taking another direction (Klass, Zenglen, Nu Look...)

Option G is also possible but looks more as an excuse to me.

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Whatever the reason is it still doesn't matter cause it's a big blow Kreyol La. Very disappointed.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: