Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - ORLANDO HMI FESTIVAL IS BACK WITH A TWIST! (PRESS RELEASE)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ORLANDO HMI FESTIVAL IS BACK WITH A TWIST! (PRESS RELEASE)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:49 pm    Post subject: ORLANDO HMI FESTIVAL IS BACK WITH A TWIST! (PRESS RELEASE) Reply with quote Back to top

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tel: 407-2833209
Email: bcotin@gmail.com

Multicultural Promotions & Entertainment Return with the 4th Annual Orlando Caribbean Festival

Orlando, FL - Due to the countless and exuberant requests made by the fans and followers of Multicultural Promotions & Entertainment, we are pleased to announce the fourth annual Orlando Festival. We are reopening the doors to great entertainment and diversity in Central Florida on Saturday March 28th 2015 with the 4th annual Orlando Caribbean Festival, formerly known as Orlandofest. The goal of this festival is to showcase our culture as well as the importance of family and diversity. We are inviting the entire Caribbean community, especially the Haitian community, to participate in this epic event. Orlando, the “Entertainment Capital of the World”, features multiple diverse activities to entertain everyone.

Multicultural Promotions & Entertainment has taken the time to listen to its devoted fans and has thus decided to take the Orlando Caribbean Festival into a new exciting direction. The date of March 28th 2015 was chosen because we would like our fans to enjoy the cool spring weather versus the excruciating heat of the summer months. We want to provide a comfortable atmosphere that satisfies the needs of our guests. We will be showcasing a variety of internationally renowned Haitian bands, alongside them we will infuse other musical groups from different parts of the Caribbean. Our mission is to promote a positive image of our cultures through the use of music, and in addition to emphasize the importance family driven activities.

Although there has been a lengthy intermission, Multicultural Promotions & Entertainment vows to continuously pursue the happiness of the entire Caribbean community especially for the happiness of families. Thank you to our loyal fans and our loyal supporters for their unconditional support. We heard your requests and we won’t let you down. The date is set for Saturday March 28th 2015 in Orlando Florida.
"It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength." ― Maya Angelou
# # # # #

For additional information please contact: Adner DHaiti Tel: 407-947-4837 or 407-4373273 email: vickpcs@yahoo.com

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen ta renmen konn kijan neg yo ap jere zafe sekirite ya
si yo pa ka jere 500 moun lan yon bal kijan nou pral fe pou nou jere festival nan orlando.
i am not trying to sound negative, but this issue in Orlando needs to be addressed head on.
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

NathanIam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What issue Dongue?

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NathanIam wrote:
What issue Dongue?

ou konn sa misye ap pale a..come on!

btw, are you involved in the festival?

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NathanIam wrote:
What issue Dongue?

the same isuue why there is no bands performing in orlando right now.
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

NathanIam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dongue next month Tvice & 5Lan, Nulook will be here. I'm still trying to figure out the issue the you are referring too. Yes we had a fight here which could happen anywhere...

@JayB, I am not part of it bro this is my first time reading about it, but you can expect me to be there to show my support. I'm sure the guys have a better understanding of the HMI now compared to when they did the first one.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NathanIam wrote:
Dongue next month Tvice & 5Lan, Nulook will be here. I'm still trying to figure out the issue the you are referring too. Yes we had a fight here which could happen anywhere...

@JayB, I am not part of it bro this is my first time reading about it, but you can expect me to be there to show my support. I'm sure the guys have a better understanding of the HMI now compared to when they did the first one.

ok got it.
no issue in orlando.
good luck to all parties
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
NathanIam wrote:

ok got it.
no issue in orlando.
good luck to all parties

give the guy a break man .. you got the laloz , you got the denial ..it's
very hard to type when you are involve in biz or if you are close doing biz....kite' neg la viv man .. it's always the same old s....
bon.... change my mind ...>> kite'l mache' you got the guy answer . Razz

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: