KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE/GRACIA "MMS" SINGLE WORLD PREMIERE..LISTEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kompared

This song is a typical full band set with computers brother. Laughing Laughing

Evolution is the word!!! Laughing Laughing

It is a nice song really it is!!!!

The decibel level of the instruments are very low.

This shows bad mastering and mixing.

JimBo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I NEVER GAVE MY COMMENT ON THIS SINGLE ITS VERY VERY GOOD Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation RICHIE/GRACIA HANDS DOWN ITS A GREAT JOB NOW I AM HYPE FOR THE ALBUM Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompared

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitiano, I understand your point. However if the end of the product is not good, that tells something about the means or the persons making use of the means.

Something is wrong somewhere!

A ful band set with computers(EVOLUTION) shows RESULT of a BAD MIXING and MASTERING with a $100,000 budget.

Who or what is at fault? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Afè Gracia sa a pa gen djòl. Rayi chen di dan-l blan, depi Gracia chante tout moun ka wè vokal maledve a.

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se reyèlman yon bon ti groove. Sèl kritik mwen genyen : mwen manke santi òkestrasyon aranjman Richie yo ladan n....manke entrisman k ap fè rale mennen vini. Kote aranjman liy van maledve Richie yo. Richie kote Nicolina? Mwen anvi tande van ki pou mennen m Lagonav, epi Ritchie pa jwe batri a. Vokal Gracia chita tankou mwen te di deja; Reynaldo anfòm sou keyboard la. Kòm se yon mòso nan pwojè a...m ap tann toujou.

Nèg Timid
(Ti Sheriff Trankil La)

bkzone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yessssssssssssssssss the god of compa is backkkkkkkkkkkk piti easy....this what I'm talking about.. dabenz take it easy my friend..gracia prove to be the best of compa.. richie I'm a very big fan of yours please don't let compa go.... this prove to me u need more money cuz u are a genius...............can't wait for the album i will get three.....yessss aya... aya aya...THE KING IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
bkzone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NOW THAT COMPA IS BACK WE NEED MORE MONEY ON THE TABLE.. I WANT TO LISTEN TO THE GABAGE DJAKOUT MIZIK ALBUM THEY HELD BACK FOR SO LONG . SO CLAIM WE WORKING ON IT THAT WE HAVE NO TIMES FOR STUDIO..GUYS PLEASE................GRACIA PROVE AGAIN TO BE ONE THE BEST ARTIST OUT THERE.. LIKE RICHIE SAID HE KNOW THE SONG TI GIVE GRACIA.. HIS THE BEST PERIOD..........

Last edited by bkzone on Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Gromosso

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love this song. So far so good. Se twoket la sa, Chay la deye.

ZenglenMan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Yes Aya Reply with quote Back to top

Ive been an avid zenglen fan for awhile and this song leaves frero behind but reginald can keep up i think

out of a 1-10 rating this song is a definite 10 its a succsess we need more perfectionist like richie in the game

M.M.S (MunMun-Mari-Sovem)(Macredi-Mardi-Samdi) Yes Aya Tet Fret Yo Remele spagetti style

And I love the baby Rey(Reynaldo martino) solo but i defintly miss nicky on this one because he brung the same style solo

and El Pozo was literally making me dance in my chair with his guitar solo

Yes Aya Tet Fret Yo remele Spaggetti style Back to the future gracia delva 4 ever yes aya........................MEN DJJJJAAAAAAAZZZZZZZ

MoneyHungrySince1983

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This song is 10 overall. Richie is a genius, he had an idea and Gracia executed it well, Baby Rey killed it and El pozo also. The combination is a 10.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: