KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE/GRACIA "MMS" SINGLE WORLD PREMIERE..LISTEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robie Rob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IT'S AN OK SONG FOR ME. THE ONLY THING THAT CAPTURE ME ON THIS SONG IS THE KEYBOARD SOLO AND THE GUITAR SOLO THATS IT. OTHER THAN THAT IT'S AN AVERAGE SONG TO ME.

Ben1265

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A lot of the keyboard remind me of Ansyto Mercier Sr.' play in Sweet Micky (specifically Bare Vòlè and Avè'w M'ap Panse).
It's a nice song, but I wonder if that's what the Gracia fans were hoping for.

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ben1265 wrote:
A lot of the keyboard remind me of Ansyto Mercier Sr.' play in Sweet Micky (specifically Bare Vòlè and Avè'w M'ap Panse).

Anh se sa'k fè'm panse li raple'm ansyen T-Vice la Idea Idea Idea
DonGabbana wrote:

Babyrey depoze ak groove li a ki ta vle raple'm ansyen T-Vice sa'm te konnen an Cool Cool Cool

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah. That's a very nice song, but i am waiting for more. I know for a fact that there is more to come!

TOTOVICE
MASS KONPA " BEL JAZZ "

belfam

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe my expectations was higher than that .this just an OK song for me. Not the big bang i was waiting for.

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GUYS GO READ THE LYRICS OF THE SONG ON ANOTHER THREAD THAT PAT JUST POSTED AND GO LISTEN TO THE SONG AGAIN. IT'S A VERY CATCHY SONG YO NO LIE.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's an OK song for me. I was expecting more. I think Richie's intro and Reynaldo's play bring the most flavor to the song.

Epi Pat... Twòp "exclusive" nan chante a! W'ap gate feeling MMS la. Laughing Laughing Laughing

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Phiz...Ou pa bezwen voye pieds...se 2 fwa seuleman ou tande patner a di bagay la et li pa derabge groov la du tou.

TET FRET brother man. Laughing

KM!

kompared

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The song sounds like an average MASS KOMPAS song.

Please, let's tell the TRUTH. RICHIE did not deliver as EXPECTED with that song.

MoneyHungrySince1983

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I dont know why everyone is saying the solng is average or anything, but why did everyone except it to be over the top. Richie always delivers and same for Gracia. I think the song is great, its what I expected. I think the 100 grand hyped up the album too much. Making everyone so hard on it when giving their critique. I think the song is great.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: