KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE/GRACIA "MMS" SINGLE WORLD PREMIERE..LISTEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jean,

min sa'm tap di ya.....

Ritchie,

yon gwo bravo pou ou Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not bad...very smooth Cool ........ me like

--Winston Churchill

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks pat.

also thanks for the picture, my kids love it.....

chef lavi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i like the biginning of it .i dont know if it s gonna be a hit , we hve to wait .
but wht kind of tempo is it ??
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHT SPAGETI STYLE IS ?
IS IT A KIND OF TEMPO?

petionvilois

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen love mizik sa a mort
manman marie sove'm
mes mains seulment
good thinking. G&R should push this song to the limit and I am sure it will be a Hit

Tizer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good song, but I have one problem with it. Kot ligne vent?

nustyle11

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Having the chance to listen to the mp3 version, i now like the song much better. this is not your typical "pike devan" mizik but rather a very mellow, relaxing and a change of space type of song. Nice touch by Baby Rey and El Pozo.Overall good song, i like very much.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PIYO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had to listen to the track 3 times to really understand it. I had to think a little to see WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I thought it was Manman Marie Sove'm (MMS), but it's not

Nice track.

maraboute

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like it....but......kite sa I 'll just wait for for the CD....

I am afraid that everyone is anticipating a Richie/Zenglen type of CD from this project.

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:
jeanValjean wrote:

Quote:
My first guess is Richie. Misie toujou genyen yon bagay pou li defini: FKD, Le pal Kokal...6 sens, 5 dwet, now MMS...Definitely right up his alley

mwen ta rinmin pou pachouko clarefie sa pou nou. sa'm trouve ki drole la, c'est que fanatic t-vice mande enrage pou maestro rey min yo janm nonmin ritchie, yo pa minm bal yon ti credi. a la kote gin moun fou se sou bod KM lan.....don't get offended.. mwen se youn lan moun fou yo..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

JAY, ki moun nan MONDE sa ki pat konnin se Richie ki ekri chan sa a...Fanatik T-VICE pa mandé anrajé non, Nou simpleman di ke BABY REY AK EL POZO fè yon bel travay nan mizik la. Not to take anything away from RICHIE.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: