Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - RICHIE/GRACIA "MMS" SINGLE WORLD PREMIERE..LISTEN!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE/GRACIA "MMS" SINGLE WORLD PREMIERE..LISTEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No surprise. The song met my expectations. Hey, when you look at the star line-up, ou konnin sa'w ta pral jwen. I know that the album is gonna be a success. Depi Ritchie lan yon project, ou konnin ke missie ap deliver.
Ritchie gin yon gwo role lap jwe lan HMI la. I honestly do not think that he gets enough credit...

JMPerry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I must say that this song is a possible hit, IMO. If you disect the song you will see what I am talking about. From the arrangement of the song, the lyrics and the grooves. Take your time and you will see maturity written all over the song. Bon bagay to all involved. Waiting to see what that album will deliver.

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Li Bon Razz Razz Razz
Babyrey depoze ak groove li a ki ta vle raple'm ansyen T-Vice sa'm te konnen an Cool Cool Cool
Bon Bagay!!!
Mizik la pwal mache Wink

zipgenel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

maybe some of you guys were waiting for an uptempo song... a part de ca, tout bagay nan music lan bon, lyrics bon bagay net... and if you missing the groove from zenglen is because Nicky pat la pou'l depoze zenglen styl-e sou track la

Bonita

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
maybe some of you guys were waiting for an uptempo song... a part de ca, tout bagay nan music lan bon, lyrics bon bagay net... and if you missing the groove from zenglen is because Nicky pat la pou'l depoze zenglen styl-e sou track la

I believe the idea is to sound a little bet different than usual.

Well good job guys, the single is tight.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the MP3 VERSION of the song (MUCH CLEANER)

http://www.kompamagazine.com/mp3/mms2.mp3

DOWNLOAD IT TO YOUR HEART'S DELIGHT.

KM!

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What a huge difference in sound! bon bagay net. The more I listen to this song, the more I like it!!! Now I can't stop listening to it!!!

Xman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well this is a very nice song. this is what i want your guys to notice because nicky is not playing in that song as one can see the song does not sound like zenglen. therefore, i can clearly say that Nicky is the one that makes zenglen sound the way zenglen sound today because of his unique keyboard sound and his playing style what do you guys think about that. there should be a debate about this.

Last edited by Xman on Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XMAN

This thread is about RICHIE/GRACIA and not about NICKY's sound and Zenglen.

YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME to open ANOTHER THREAD regarding NICKENSON and ZENGLEN's sound.

Thanks buddy.

KM!

neg_okap

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Reynaldo did a good job in that song.but i was expecting more from gracia and Richie,It's an ok song.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: