KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HUGHLINE DREAM PROMO: WHY I QUIT AS NU LOOK HAITI REP! AUDIO
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:39 pm    Post subject: HUGHLINE DREAM PROMO: WHY I QUIT AS NU LOOK HAITI REP! AUDIO Reply with quote Back to top

HUGHLINE JEROME of DREAM PROMO explains to Kompa Magazine why she quit as ARLY LARIVIERE/NU LOOK representative in Haiti.

Click on the link below to LISTEN to the AUDIO
https://soundcloud.com/kompamagazine-com/hughline-dream-promo-tells-km

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Min @@ all over this ..

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

after 3 listen just so i can understand what she is saying ..wow
been saying some of those things for yearsss

now to be honest... she is so right i don't even want to answer
anymore ..

will let it ride... she open the doorbut but at the sametime she open
the Door for so many that i will pass.....

wake the fu....K uppp ya'll

but then again ........i'm sure they will still be chasing the money ...

enfin .....>>>>>>. Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
IsaacKompa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yanvaloo, ki lang wap pale la neg? Si'w gen yon bagay pou'w di just di'l ou fini...
Concernant audio a mwen panse manmzel right in certain things but she has to understand it's a dog eat dog industry and it's gonna take a lot to change that. Everyone wants to be on top because only a handful can be on top, and if you're not on top you're not eating right.

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gadon pwoblem!

lovingyou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Navy yo jwet pou nou. Maestro a ap fè sak bon pou li, c sèten men lew hire yon moun pou yon travay ou ta dwe bay moun lan chans poul fè travay la. Sa pa yon bon nouvel ditou. Anyways good luck!

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yo te vle pou malerez la ouvri yon lekol pou yo..
Ala mechant...Laughing Laughing

IsaacKompa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovingyou wrote:
Navy yo jwet pou nou. Maestro a ap fè sak bon pou li, c sèten men lew hire yon moun pou yon travay ou ta dwe bay moun lan chans poul fè travay la. Sa pa yon bon nouvel ditou. Anyways good luck!

Mwen pa panse se yon move nouvel nonplus, paske manze clearly patap fe sa NuLook te expect pou'l fe... I'm sure NuLook ap jwenn menm yon million moun Haiti pou reprezante'l.

belfam

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kounye a yo gin pou yo vinn sakrifye malerez la
Li te Gintan pat this pat that a la mechan
Continue w your endeavors Madame and good luck

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IsaacKompa wrote:
Yanvaloo, ki lang wap pale la neg? Si'w gen yon bagay pou'w di just di'l ou fini...
Concernant audio a mwen panse manmzel right in certain things but she has to understand it's a dog eat dog industry and it's gonna take a lot to change that. Everyone wants to be on top because only a handful can be on top, and if you're not on top you're not eating right.

Trust me bro ... i know the languange

Just don't want to say to much since i will be Tag .. but it's just sad
I know she was trying.. Might be a hater but i'm always for Progress .
that said i'm sure there is always 2 side to a story so i will refrain till then. but
what i wanted to say is that it's always the same mentality and make the money that will not our culture advance.

Done with this .. and good luck to all party involved.

Just cause i joke or hate dont' mean i dn't care about our Culture ...>>>

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: