KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE ????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rika

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DjK chéri..I made thatm sitake b4 and I realized that it wasnt worth it...I need more than just good sex

SERE KOSE'W..PA PALÉ!!!!

chenette

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will go with option A. Who would not? Rolling Eyes .
you can always teach him how to hit the right spot Wink .

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE ???? Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY wrote:
If you were in a relationship, and you had to choose between one of these two options, which one would you choose?

A) A man who satisfies you emotionally in every aspect possible. He treats you like a woman should be treated and you never doubt his love for you. But on the other hand, your are not satisfied with your sex life with him at all.

or

B) A man who satisfies you sexually in every aspect possible. It is the best sex you have ever had in your life. But on the other hand, he doesn't satisfy you emotionally and isn't as sweet or caring as you would like him to be. He isn't romantic and sometimes can be distant with you.

Would you choose to be satisfied emotionally even if you have to sacrifice your sex life for it? Or would you sacrifice your feelings for a great sex life?

Just curious... Cool Wink

Hum, I would have to go with option A, parce que c'est affaire " not caring & distant" an pas nan vocabulaire mwen du tout... I have zero tolerance for "manfoubin" Rolling Eyes

One Luv,

Kara

stephanie642000

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would choose option A. I have to be with someone that has respect for me, no matter how much he is lacking in the sex department.

blackpearl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I WILL HAVE TO GO WITH OPTION A.

prisk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would definitely go for A.
With the good groove and good connection between two people you can do miracles
I am a very patient teacher Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Alexavice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE ???? Reply with quote Back to top

KARAMEL wrote:

Hum, I would have to go with option A, parce que c'est affaire " not caring & distant" an pas nan vocabulaire mwen du tout... I have zero tolerance for "manfoubin" Rolling Eyes

One Luv,

Kara

Eleve Karamel, You took the words right out of my mouth. I would also go with option A . Gason "mafoubin" se gro koze, pito yon neg gen tout defo but koze careless la mwen pa la dan'l. Rolling Eyes :roll:

Sanrick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eleve Alexa nan sex, mesye ro Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Poko, de kwe mwen tande ou vierge, se Kara kap mete'w nan sex? Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanrick wrote:
Eleve Alexa nan sex, mesye ro Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Poko, de kwe mwen tande ou vierge, se Kara kap mete'w nan sex? Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Sanrick t-coeur gauche mwen, se mwen wap bay poter charge la papa... eh bien mwen resigner mwen... Confused

P.S
Si oue Eleve Alexa fe 30 minutes sou board la, 26 nan minutes sa yo se nan SEX SECTION nan manzel fe yo tander li ap li as guest... Laughing Shocked Laughing

One luv,

Kara

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol wrote:
Ahhhh you girls are LYING.

Most girls, I repeat most girls choose OPTION B.

Thats why all these girls want a THUG!

Cmon.... Cool

Sa ou te panse ou tap jwen verite laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes and i'll back you up on that one brother ................... leave me alone ladiesssssssssssssspleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: