KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE ????
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUNKY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE ???? Reply with quote Back to top

If you were in a relationship, and you had to choose between one of these two options, which one would you choose?

A) A man who satisfies you emotionally in every aspect possible. He treats you like a woman should be treated and you never doubt his love for you. But on the other hand, your are not satisfied with your sex life with him at all.

or

B) A man who satisfies you sexually in every aspect possible. It is the best sex you have ever had in your life. But on the other hand, he doesn't satisfy you emotionally and isn't as sweet or caring as you would like him to be. He isn't romantic and sometimes can be distant with you.

Would you choose to be satisfied emotionally even if you have to sacrifice your sex life for it? Or would you sacrifice your feelings for a great sex life?

Just curious... Cool Wink

Timafi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will chose option A, then we will work the sex part out. I will show him what to do to satisfy me. I will buy some sex books and DVD for him so he can learn.

KREOLA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY,
WAP DEPOZE GRO KESTION LA MA CHERE Cool

This is a tough call...

I don't have the patience to teach or bare with anyone in bed, I got to be satisfied in that domain.
But must likely, "A" would be my option.

Tilouj

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Funky, can't I have option C where both A&B is combine, minus the not so great sex part. Laughing Laughing

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i know kestion sa tough vre wi...it's very hard to answer it...

ti louj sorry se A ou B Laughing Laughing

ou pa we mwen pa ko repon...map think toujou Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

belchokola

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If my lover is not meeting my basic needs of emotional stability and is bringing more confusion and eventual pain/resentment to me.....then homey is not worthy of being my lover!!! This to me constitutes abuse....emotional abuse!! Just cause his d$%k game is tight doesn't mean I'm gonna stick around.

I'd chose option A....and have a talk with him on how I'd like to be pleased supplements romantic suggestive poems/notes and showing him how I'd like to be touched and made love to.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HOPEFULLY I'LL NEVER BE IN T HIS SITUATION.

I think I would hcoose option A. You can teach a man how to satisfy you sexually. You can't teach a man how to be a man.

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhhh you girls are LYING.

Most girls, I repeat most girls choose OPTION B.

Thats why all these girls want a THUG!

Cmon.... Cool

belchokola

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol wrote:
Ahhhh you girls are LYING.

Most girls, I repeat most girls choose OPTION B.

Thats why all these girls want a THUG!

Cmon.... Cool

I'm glad I GREW up from being a girl to a WOMAN....and would rather deal with a man than a so called THUG who may not hold my interest for that long. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gee, thanks djkreyol.

I know sex is important, but it alone cannot make me happy. It's not worth being mistreated for the rest of my life.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: