KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TI TANBOU RESIGNATION LETTER FROM T-VICE!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BE_RELATIONS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: TI TANBOU RESIGNATION LETTER FROM T-VICE! Reply with quote Back to top

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
B.E. RELATIONS PR & MARKETING
Phone # 212-851-3904
E-Mail cheyna@berelations.com

T-Vice Conga Drum player Ricot “Ti Tanbou” Amazan announce his resignation.

MIAMI, FL - September 23, 2013— Ricot “Ti Tanbou” Amazan, announce his resignation as T-Vice Conga Drum Player, effective immediately.

It is with a heavy heart today that I announce my resignation from the band T-Vice. A band I’ve dedicated a great portion of my life to for the past three years. The decision to resign didn’t come easy however in the past few months my priorities have shifted. There are some very special people in my life that I’ve been neglecting and the time has come for me to make up for lost times.

I want to take a break from the Haitian music industry to focus on other career opportunities that will allow me to spend more time with my family. I don’t know where I will be musically in the next few months or even years but for now my family is my main focus.

From the bottom of my heart I thank Jessie Alkhal, Roberto Martino, Reynaldo Martino and all the members of T-Vice for the opportunity. I wish them continuing success. For all the media, promoters, and fans who accepted me in the band I thank you too for making it a humbling experience.

Thank you!

Ricot “Ti Tanbou” Amazan

LOLOVICE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wish you the best of luck with your family and whatever you want to do in the future Ricot " ti tambou"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can never argue when people put FAMILY FIRST and EDUCATION and HEALTH for that matter. GOOD LUCK Ti Tanbou with your new path and thanks for the memories. Very Happy

God Bless!

Noula980

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow my heart is sad right now, but i hope T-Vice will be fine

Sanrick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good luck to you Patizan!

Deutch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SAD DAY FOR ME......GOOD LUCK BRO

*** LOBE'Y LA PRAN LARI ***

*** MWEN KANPE AN DIFISIL SOU GRIMEL YO***

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti Tanbou thank you for your service in T-Vice.

It was much appreciated.

Good luck and best wishes to you and your family.

Find happiness in whatever you decide.

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LadyKreyol wrote:
You can never argue when people put FAMILY FIRST and EDUCATION and HEALTH for that matter. GOOD LUCK Ti Tanbou with your new path and thanks for the memories. Very Happy

God Bless!

Ou sou mwen'w wi la.

Misye chwazi yon nan eskiz yo li lage nan lestomak moun, nou pa fouti di'l manti. Laughing

Good luck Ti Tanbou.

RoiHenri

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tvice sanble gen on michan clause nan contract musicien yo Laughing
Depi on neg kite jazz sa li pa Ka di way...antouka gen on bagay ki pa sanble klč nan dosye jazz la

JMPerry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wishing you and the family the best of luck Ti Tambou. Thanks for the years and music while you were part of the Vice Family.

JMPerry

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: