Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - RICHIE DECLARES KLASS AS #1 BAND IN THE HMI RIGHT NOW
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE DECLARES KLASS AS #1 BAND IN THE HMI RIGHT NOW
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: RICHIE DECLARES KLASS AS #1 BAND IN THE HMI RIGHT NOW Reply with quote Back to top

RICHIE during an interview with KOMPA MAGAZINE last night, basically said in a nutshell that "SE MOMAN KLASS KOUNIEN AN", and that after doing what they did in Haiti on tour, and also after having proven themselves in the U.S already...KLASS IS AT THE TOP OF THE HMI right now in terms of popularity.

Here is the link for the AUDIO INTERVIEW!
http://www.kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=42444

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

H&M

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm gonna have to agree! Nan moman sa, it's all about Klass..
Klass it is baby yes it is baby...

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is it too early for such statement? kind of; but, can't we disagree?
mwen patap fel, mtap kite jounalis ak foto ak audio kontinie deklare'l e prouve'l...men kan c maestro jazz la ki fe deklarasion sa yo, li bay rayisab anvi di c voye moute...

antouka GREAT JOB KLASS..no djol to talk Wink

ZENGLEN PI RED

yef

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm happy to hear that Klass had a successful tour in Haiti and in the US as well.

I agree with Ritchie. He was very precised with his words. He said "nan moman an" as in "this summer." The curiosity factor has pushed people to gravitate towards the band, which is good. And the amount of talent in that band is no joke.

I don't think Ritchie is saying that Klass is the #1 HMI band. But in reality, it takes more than 1 good summer to reach that level and Ritchie, who has been in the business forever, understands that pretty well.

That being said, if they keep this momentum and keep their bookings up, there is no telling where they will be by this time next year.

Good luck to the crew and kudos for a well done summer tour!!

-Fabrice Rouzier

Neglky1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yef wrote:
I'm happy to hear that Klass had a successful tour in Haiti and in the US as well.

I agree with Ritchie. He was very precised with his words. He said "nan moman an" as in "this summer." The curiosity factor has pushed people to gravitate towards the band, which is good. And the amount of talent in that band is no joke.

I don't think Ritchie is saying that Klass is the #1 HMI band. But in reality, it takes more than 1 good summer to reach that level and Ritchie, who has been in the business forever, understands that pretty well.

That being said, if they keep this momentum and keep their bookings up, there is no telling where they will be by this time next year.

Well said

Neg-Nan Pouli

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ala traka papa Cool
Yo pran sa a a a a a a........
Kite'l pou yo!!!!!!!

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kick Butt Album
Kick Butt US parties
Kick Butt HAITI tour..

In the MOMENT: YES!.. They have the torch right now. How long can they run with it is the question. It appears they have a full tank of gas though. So I hope they can keep going for as long as they can. Its always good to see a new established band take off. Staying "afloat" is the challenge.. but in the meantime, enjoy the clouds while you're in it. and don't forget to put in YOUR side of the work. The problem with bands who make it to this level is that they depend on the FANS to keep them afloat. When the fans can only do so much, thats when they start going down. They depend too much on fans and groupies to hold them up. That only lasts for too long. They NEED to "continue" with doing their part. So hopefully they have a long term game plan in order...

Bel_poze

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat mwen panse Titre post la avek sa richie di w nan interview an pa minm..MWEN PANSE FOK OU TA DI: RICHIE DECLARE NAN MOMAN SA KLASS SE YONN NAN TOP BAND NAN HMI LAN.....MIN EN PASSANT FOK MWEN DI NOU LE RICHIE TE DI KLASS PAT BAY ANYIN NAN KOMPA FESTIVAL..NOU TOUT TE BAT BRAVO....SI L DI KLASS AP BIEN FE L .. TICKET MAGAZINE...NANCY ROC..TOUT MEDIA HAITI YO DI L...POUKI NOU OBLIGE PALE ANPIL....KOMPA MAGAZINE OBLIJE BAY REZILTA PA L LAN TOU....

Gromosso

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Klass had arguably the best tour in Haiti over the summer. The band is extremely hot, the demand is outstanding but I wouldn't go as far as saying they're in the penthouse (top of the HMI). They will get there soon enough at their current pace and quality production.

Maestro Richie is a very humble guy, I was kind of surprised he'd make such a statement.

Antouka, Klass It Is Baby Yes It Is Baby. Very Happy Very Happy

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yef wrote:

I agree with you. Richie is referring to right now and therefore he's right. The cd is good and curiosity is a big factor. But the band is very talented too. From this moment until next summer is when we'll see what Klass is really made of. Si yo ka kenbe momentum sa, they could be the #1 band in the hmi.

But pa bliye Carimi, Djakout, Harmonik ak Nu look poko lage...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: