KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

2 KANAVALS YEARLY: WHY ARE YOU FOR OR AGAINST IT?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: 2 KANAVALS YEARLY: WHY ARE YOU FOR OR AGAINST IT? Reply with quote Back to top

KANAVAL DES FLEURS hits the HMI this month.

Are you FOR or AGAINST 2 kanavals per year in Haiti? Does it add MORE to the ambiance and tourism opportunity for the country, or do you think it takes away from the vibe surrounding the kanavals?

WHY are you FOR or AGAINST 2 kanavals per year?

KM!

KANAVAL REMIXES FROM BARIKAD CREW. ANBYANS + MORE!
http://www.kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=42169

Last edited by kompamagazine on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am all for it, Economically speaking it's a good thing for the country. Although i am a bit against the countryside Carnivals, i think Carnival should be back in Potoprens for good....... 2 carnivals per year se problem pou some of us Diaspora Laughing

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

onelove for haiti

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen kont 2 kanaval nan lakou lakay...

1) pa gen ogenn touris ki rantre vrèman,si gen touris se nou diaspora a ki ale epi Diaspora a toujou desann Kay fanmi yo pa janm desann nan Otel vrèman.. Epi nan epok sa se epok pi fò Ayisyen toujou desann nan fet chanpet ki donk Kanaval dè flè pa pote anyen nan ekonomi peyi a Okontrè se detwi li dewi'l.

2)Aprè yon mwa lekol pral ouvè pot li nan lakou lakay Kob sa te ka sèvi pou gouvènman an edé rantre lekol la se yon gaspiyaj total kapital...sa se opinyon Pam.

UMMS0311

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Si li pa nan defisi Peyi an mwen pou li, Kanaval provens lan mwen pou li sitou si lap ede desantralizasyon nan PAP

Rj production

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pagen okenn rezon pou gen 2 kanaval nan peyi jan lot neg yo di a nan sezon summer konsa nou desann nan fet champet deja.

men mwen panse fe kanaval andeyor ede peyi anpil paske sa mwen ta pral chache okap si se pat kanaval men lew mete rezon pou moun vizite ville la li yon jan fose moun yo ale men mwen panse chak 5 ans fe yon gwo bel kanaval potoprens epi apre sa gaz kole men bagay kanaval des fleur ap fe bon kanaval la pedi vale.

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Against!
Touris pa pwal Haiti vre al danse Kanaval nan eta Haiti ye la. Let's be honest with ourselves. Let's clean the streets first, let's reinforce our police force for better security. Then we can ask people to come to our carnival.
It's one thing to ask visitors to come to our resorts/beaches but it's a totally different things to ask them to come party with us in the streets of Port-Au-Prince. I, as a Haitian, don't feel too comfortable doing that let alone someone who is a stranger to the country.
So far the role of these two carnivals is for the people in the country to enjoy themselves. We all know Haitians love them some ambiance. Oh and for the president to have a good time and sits in his stand and gets shot outs from all the bands passing by. Pou yap site nom li, remesye'l pou bel kanaval li ba yo. He seems to enjoy that a lot.

lino78

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Si se pou fe pep la bliye mize ak soufrans pandan 3 jou yo byen konte e mal kalkile. Sa pral fe 3 kanaval lan period de 12 mois. Seulement en Haiti
DJAKOUT LA TELMAN DOUS LI FE'M RELE AHHH WIIIIIII......... NONM CHANJE POU LINO#1

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
kompared

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anpil jounaliste ak fanatic toujou gin problem ak importance 1 or 2 kanaval. Anpil fwa moun ki te against yo, le kanaval derape se yo ki devan Champs de Mars la en premier, se yo ki cho devan ban nan pou yo fe reportaj ak diskision. Haitiens se yon pep ki pa konsitan an sa yo ap di ak so yo vle fe.

As far as I am concerned, Li pa fe'm ni cho, ni fret. They are not using my tax dollars anyway....Si se pou mwen yo te met fe 6 kanaval par anne.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Since i'm one that been afraid of Haiti and
and refuse to go ...

all i can say is ya degage' yo ...

then again if some report i here say it help the economy so be
it .... then again anko ya degage yo ...

just do what's best for the country and let it be....>>>

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
XXplosive

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I could use the half day and one off day to rest. I'm all for it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: