KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SOBS LABOR DAY WEEKEND TRIPLE HEADER WITH 3 BANDS!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: SOBS LABOR DAY WEEKEND TRIPLE HEADER WITH 3 BANDS! Reply with quote Back to top

KM!

UMMS0311

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will definitely be there, CARIMI needs something new, Rezilta still on top, T-vice a new album Drop a single at CARIMI.

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Three bands @SOBs? And two of them with brand new albums? Something is wrong here!

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eske ap gen replay si mwen rive a 3am
paske wout la long

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lovingyou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bagay sa degradan wi. 3 bands ki gen non mezanmi nan yon local 400 moun paka fit alez. Epi moun ap mache di yo #1. Si sa pa yon siy ke biznis la an degraba, i don't know what is. Neg2byen mjwenn ou wi... Smh

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

very nice line up ..

but 3 band @ SOB when peeps likes to get there late, and
some sound issues hmphhh ...

well ... Nice line up .. >>>

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice line up NO DOUBT but I'm always suspect and weary of the 3 band format at any venue and starting at midnight does not help.

Good luck and I hope the transitions between bands is seemless and without too many issues.

CatDog

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow damn Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Labor day a se yon sel nwit lit ye pou tout party sa you Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm not happy I already had one in mind now Question Question Question Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Seems like Jube was looking for a venue to have a big party against the show at the Barclay Center, but since he couldn't get one he is packing up the bands at SOB'S an JPP....
Just remember that T.Micky/Jube was supposed to be part of the first big Haitian Konpa show at Barclays, and that for some reason that didn't happened......
I may be wrong but hey...that' my take....
All I can say is that this will be another great line up for the Labor Day weekend...but like others said SOBl's is just too small and when you pack 3 top bands at such a small venue,it shows nothing but a sign that bands and everyone involved in this business should worry that the HMI is really an dekrechendo...an ranyon because we all know in good times and especially with new albums any of those bands could have packed this place by themselves to the max....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: