KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

INTRODUCING MYSELF
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wonder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to KM Ab Normal, hope you will enjoy it. But I have one question for you man ESKE OU SE YON ELEMAN NORMAL? Very Happy

USAhaitian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: INTRODUCING MYSELF Reply with quote Back to top

Ab Normal wrote:
At the request of the moderator, i am formally introducing myself here...i'm haitian and love konpa. i don't really have a favorite jaz because i think they're all doing a fantastic job satisfying the fans' music thirst. like most haitian males, i can kick a ball around.

Hi Ab Normal...Welcome!

Question But is there any one band or artist that has impacted or influence you more into the passion of a konpa lover?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: