KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Robb Stark, King of the North, son of Winterfell, has fallen

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seby85

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Robb Stark, King of the North, son of Winterfell, has fallen Reply with quote Back to top

In hindsight i am delighted that i delayed my plan to read all the books. The last 10 minutes of last night's episode not only caught me by surprise but it sent chills down my spine every time i rematch it. How will the remaining Starks rebuilt their house and reputation after so much consecutive tragedies? Amazing show!!

daphnee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

another Game of Thrones fan!!! Very Happy I haven't read the series neither and OMG that episode was sick!!! I was disappointed with the season finale though Sad

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Seby85

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
another Game of Thrones fan!!! Very Happy I haven't read the series neither and OMG that episode was sick!!! I was disappointed with the season finale though Sad

Finally! someone responds Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I too was a tad disappointed with the season finally; but, I was expecting an anti-climatic final season bc of a recurring pattern. If you look at how the past seasons have been writing, episode 9 of each season is usually the climax of entire season (i.e. Ned's beheading, Stannis assault on King's Landing, and red wedding). All of the above occurred one episode before the season finally, episode 9. The last episodes of the season are usually used to set up what's to come. i don't think i can stay away from Game of Thrones for 40 weeks tho... Sad i'm gonna have to buy the books to keep me occupy until then...
The north will never forget!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: