Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - GAY NBA STAR JASON COLLINS
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GAY NBA STAR JASON COLLINS
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bel_melody

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:24 am    Post subject: GAY NBA STAR JASON COLLINS Reply with quote Back to top

Many of you heard of Jason Collins, an NBA player who made an announcement last week that he's GAY. If one of our HMI stars come out and make the same announcement about himself, how would we judge him? Just yr.opinion.

tipodelmas75

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KM tap tou kraze. Haitien poko rive nan nivo sa, epoutan problem sa tre frekan lakay superstar nou yo.
Honestly i really dont care, who s gay or not, that s their personal life, pito yo kenbel pou yo, produi bel album epi kompa direk douvan
Pouw bay Rezilta, fow dehajew fel Vini Avan epi dat set

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kilti nou pako pare pou sa although gin ampil bri ki kouri sou kek atis nou yo but nou poko ap jwenn bagay sa pa bo isit.
as for Jason collins if he were a Lebron Type of superstars he wouldn't come out, the man has nothing to lose so he came out.
everybody will congratulate him for coming out blah blah to be politically correct, but we all know they won't look at him the same ever again.
my 2 centimes

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I honestly don't want to know.

Let's keep the don't ask don't tell policy alive in the HMI.

Laughing Laughing

kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SA SE BIZNIS PA'L, MWEN PA DOMI KOLE AK SA, MWEN SE YON CHRISTIAN GUY, SI MWEN TE FANATIK LI, LI TOU PERDU YOUN TOUJOU.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
philosophenoir

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
20:13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. (Leviticus 20:13 NIV

Quote:

18:22 Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable. (Leviticus 18:22 NIV

Quote:

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.(Romans 1:26-27 NIV)

Quote:
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor malakoi, arsenokoitai, 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-11 NIV)

That's all I have to say for now.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ChandlerMarthelly

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tres franchement !! MWEN PAS BESOIN KONNIN !! secret sa atis la mèt kimbé'l pour li, sé bon mizik mwen besoin !! mwen PAS besoin konn sa lap fè avec youn lot jeune gason nan kabann li !! non merci looll

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

respect mwen gen pou yon moun pa vle di mwen aksepte ak tout sa li fe

c tap bagay ki regade mizisyen si li nan 66, men sa pa tap retire anyen nan apresiyasion mwen gen pou kalite mizisien li ye

janm toujou di, mpa fanatik moun nan, mwen c fanatik mizisien ki banm mizik pou'm apresye
66, 99, mwen pa plase pou'm juje, map kite jujman pou moun ki gen dwa sa

depi mizik la bon nan zorey mwen, c sak enpotan pou'm

mesyeeee, jan fanm dousssss Laughing Laughing

ZENGLEN PI RED

kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

philosophenoir wrote:
Quote:
20:13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. (Leviticus 20:13 NIV

Quote:

18:22 Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable. (Leviticus 18:22 NIV

Quote:

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.(Romans 1:26-27 NIV)

Quote:
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor malakoi, arsenokoitai, 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-11 NIV)

That's all I have to say for now.

ki sa'w panse, ki opinyon moralman sou dosye -sa?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
philosophenoir

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have nothing against homosexuals but it sickens me when I hear a lot of so called christians say that they support homosexuality.

If you're a Christian, even a struggling Christian you know what he bible says about that.

Now I do not encourage anyone to hate someone because of his or her sexual orientation.......let God be the judge.

We should not mix christian core values with other things....

The bible even speaks about animals mating with their own kind, species.....

I have nothing to say to an ssssss [gay]..this is the life you choose..live it.

We are sinners.....some lie, steal, kill, cheat, commit adultery, practice fornication, gossip, etc.....

Live your life....and get ready to be judged...we all will face judgement day.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: