KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

350+ PIPO KLASS MIAMI GRAND PREMIERE PARTY PICTURES!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: 350+ PIPO KLASS MIAMI GRAND PREMIERE PARTY PICTURES! Reply with quote Back to top

Special Thanks to DARLEINE of VARIETE KREYOL for the pictures.

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

UMMS0311

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sa fer dexieme trimes ann gade Laughing

bel_melody

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

$40 at the door was crazy...Anyway, great night last night. Environ 900 people or more.. KLASS was great. Yon tres bel Jazz ki gen avenir. Neg yo fer moun danse, yon gen swivel epi yo gen groove. Pipo was very comfortable. Verrrry good singer. Mwen ta souhaite yo kembe ferm.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Klass came and announced themselves as an HMI Compas Direct heavyweight with last night's premiere. Klass came and accomplished just that.

The band played a variety of Richie's songs from his catalog and about 3 songs from the band's debut album despite the sound issues that was plaguing them all night. The band played very well and they'll get better from this point on. Pipo looked very comfortable in front of the band, the stage was his; he was having a ball. Moun yo tap danse, yo tap ponpe, yo tap bwe kob yo.

With Maestro Richie leading this bunch, the sky will be the limit if these guys can keep it together. To put it in Pipo's words: "Piyay La Fini." lol

I had a great time Klass; till next time.

Klass it is Baby, Yes it is Baby.

SN. the song "You Don't Want Me" got the night's biggest crowd reaction. The crowd was singing along with Pipo to put it mildly. "You Don't Want Me" is a HIT and will be a favorite for the ladies, DJs, and radio hosts.

lovingyou

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yèswa se te NO GAGANN TO SCREAMM. mtap fè gwo fot sim pat ale

Ed'Arso

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yon GRANDE PREMIERE,epi gen nan nèg yo ki pa abiye konsa ? WOW !
Si yo vin Montreal konsa,piblic la ap kouri dèyè yo wi . Yon KOSTIM,konbyen sa koute ?

Maestro Richie,rele sou nèg sa yo monchè.Se pa posib.Se vrèman yon move IMAJ pou Klass.

nenevice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
Klass came and announced themselves as an HMI Compas Direct heavyweight with last night's premiere. Klass came and accomplished just that.

The band played a variety of Richie's songs from his catalog and about 3 songs from the band's debut album despite the sound issues that was plaguing them all night. The band played very well and they'll get better from this point on. Pipo looked very comfortable in front of the band, the stage was his; he was having a ball. Moun yo tap danse, yo tap ponpe, yo tap bwe kob yo.

With Maestro Richie leading this bunch, the sky will be the limit if these guys can keep it together. To put it in Pipo's words: "Piyay La Fini." lol

I had a great time Klass; till next time.

Klass it is Baby, Yes it is Baby.

SN. the song "You Don't Want Me" got the night's biggest crowd reaction. The crowd was singing along with Pipo to put it mildly. "You Don't Want Me" is a HIT and will be a favorite for the ladies, DJs, and radio hosts.

Thx for the details note bro!

Mwen renmin pati piyay la fini an... Laughing

Klass dekole wi larrr!!

Thx KM Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gladmy Spring valley33

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks KM for sharing...Kenbe la ti mesye pa lage
Evys sanble tou bay El Shama vag li lagel nan Klass

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Neg2byen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for sharing KM & VK!
Thanks for the mini review Gromoso.
I know Pat pral lague yon ti VDO pou nou pou'n ka we koman bagay yo te ye.
Pipo seems very comfortable and happy in those pictures. Good luck to Klass!

belfam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice tks for sharing
i can't wait for the audio

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: