KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Congrats to Haitian boxer Adonis Stevenson

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haitian Sensation

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Congrats to Haitian boxer Adonis Stevenson Reply with quote Back to top

last night Adonis "superman" Stevenson won his fight against Chad Dawson!! He knicked him out in first round is less than a minute. The match was at Bell Center in Montreal. I know Noupapemoun was in the building and can comment on what he saw live. Haitians are making us proud in the boxing world with talented boxers such as Jean Pascal, Andre Berto, Bermane Stiverne, Dierry Jean, Russell "haitian sensation" Lamour.
Congrats Adonis for becoming new WBC light heavyweight champion of the World!!

I hope i'm not breaking any rules with article below!

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/06/09/adonis-stevenson-wins-wbc-light-heavyweight-championship-with-first-round-knockout-of-chad-dawson

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: