KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MIAMI GETS HARMONIK TREAT WITH LOTS OF GUEST STARS (PICS)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeffkompa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was there at the party! All I have to say is that everything kompared said is true! With the addition of Ti Papi the band sounds full. Djazz la swa! That's MY Harmonik right there! I just wish they would use Ti Papi more just a little bit and him and sanders can give us shows. And my only critic is that Mac D is talking to much while the groove is going.. And during the pauses their is to much Silents during the transitions of the songs BUT overall the band is WAY better to me without Rodney. Bravo Nivens!!

Bel_poze

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOOKS LIKE A NICE PARTY... GOOD JOB GUYS..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: