KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MIAMI GETS HARMONIK TREAT WITH LOTS OF GUEST STARS (PICS)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: MIAMI GETS HARMONIK TREAT WITH LOTS OF GUEST STARS (PICS) Reply with quote Back to top

MIAMI got the HARMONIK full treatment on Sunday..as several guests such as REGINALD CANGE, ROOSLEY, LEVELT and more showed up to help them party. Here is KOMPARED's visual report.

KM!

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bel fet sanble, anpil grimel
MR.GRIMO te je jwenn la Embarassed

ZENGLEN PI RED

kompared

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Last night was kind of a Legends Cafe flash back/Harmonik family reunion. I have never seen so may stars come to hang out with Harmonik for a long time. I saw most of the faces who used to support Harmonik in the band first days at Legend Cafe.

The vibe was cool and relaxing and so was the band on stage. The party was supposed to be held at Hollywood live. Few hours before the show, there was a change of location and the fans showed up anyway to find out what the buzz is about Harmonik. That was a sign that this band is back for sure and they are on a mission to regain control of the Florida market.

The band delivered a top notch performance last night. I had so much fun...!!! Very Happy

bel_melody

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Despite last night 50 degrees, Char Harmonik la te chage moun deyel...Jazz.la ap fer chimin'l....

tanboubeauty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thx for sharing. sanble fet te bel

yef

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
Last night was kind of a Legends Cafe flash back/Harmonik family reunion. I have never seen so may stars come to hang out with Harmonik for a long time. I saw most of the faces who used to support Harmonik in the band first days at Legend Cafe.

The vibe was cool and relaxing and so was the band on stage. The party was supposed to be held at Hollywood live. Few hours before the show, there was a change of location and the fans showed up anyway to find out what the buzz is about Harmonik. That was a sign that this band is back for sure and they are on a mission to regain control of the Florida market.

The band delivered a top notch performance last night. I had so much fun...!!! Very Happy

Red la, I gotta see the band this Friday at SOBs man!!

-Fabrice Rouzier

owen1055

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Little by little this band been creeping up on me. They r now my second favorite band to listen to. I cannot wait for their new CD.

belfam

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh yap byen fel wi la ks for the pics
sobs bone bone lillll

Deutch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJAZZ LA VI'N PI BEL....DJAZZ LA VI'N...PI RED....BON BAGAY GRIMEL YO REPRESENT....TKS TO KONPARED....

BEL BAL...GADON VYE JAZZZZ SA

*** LOBE'Y LA PRAN LARI ***

*** MWEN KANPE AN DIFISIL SOU GRIMEL YO***

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
NathanIam

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good job guys keep pushing...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: