KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LA NUIT DES JEUNES: A MAJOR WINNER LAST NIGHT!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanrick wrote:
After reading these reviews, I did not miss much.

Thanks for the reviews

It wasn't that bad bro, great turnout , Carimi started early as promised by Jazz E. so it wasn't much people there then since Haitian pa sorti bonheur Laughing Laughing , Nu look Rock i really enjoy them, and T-vice had lil problem on stage but did their thing, the party seem it was getting shut down early yo lague Kanaval la , Bon Bagayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

To me it was a very good Party.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
konpadiva

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

First and foremost, I want to applaud JAZ ENTREPRISE for their organization and professionalism. For the first ever, I attended a party of this magnitude and the show started on time. This comes to show those working behind the scene mean Business. Chapo bay for the organization. I was impressed, it is very rare for a two-band format to do what the craniums of JE put together. Each band had their two hour frame and did it as such.

In any case, all the bands performances were not that great. CaRiMi sound was not so good, however, they came and did what they had to do. I do not recall all of the songs performed. Nevertheless, one song remains in my mind very well. Richard’s serenade to “Por Favor” Laughing ou la la!! The fans of Richard te jwen. Not sure, if this how he usually sings the song. However, I found it to be very intimate with the ladies, in my opinion.

Nu Look what can I say, the sound was not good, but they performed quite well. They ROCKED, so I give them the title "Baddest Band in the Land". Now, I know se Nu Yok tout djazz yo jwe byen. Their timing when a particular song ended and started spoke volume as to how discipline they were Saturday night. I am not saying this because I am fan, but if you were in attendance you see my point. As for song selections, there was no doubt in my mind I would’nt hear them. Any fan of the band should expect these songs to be played. I applaud the band in terms of discipline when they performed.

As for T-Vice, I don’t know what was going on with them. They took a little while to get started due to sound issues. What disappointed me the most was the cut off during “Innocent” jamn rinmin chan sa live epi Roberto coupe’l pou jwe Kanaval. I did not remain for the whole performance, therefore not much to convey.

To conclude, it was a great turnout. It was nice meeting the KM members that I met. It was an honor and pleasure I must say. Some of you I have the outmost respect for and having the opportunity to see and talk you will remain memorable to me. Very Happy

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the reviews guys Wink

pipirite

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I came out of Amazura with mixed feelings, but it was an overall great night!!!

THE WINNERS

JAZ Entreprise

They started on time and the party went without any major problems. Some funny, but not consequential incident occured, but it was dealt with very quickly. Overall great work!!!

If you could be more alert to people who are smoking weed right upfront the stage...it was disrespectful and intolerable...

It was a pleasure to meet Gerald....it was about time!!!

THE FANS

They enjoyed a great party without any incident.

THE LOSERS

THE BANDS

Very subpar performances from all of them.

Carimi definitely needs a new album

Nu Look is losing the essence that made them great. Gazzman is supporting the band right now...

T Vice was predictable....they gave their performances, whined a little and fisnished with kanaval...if it is not broke, do not fix it, I guess...

It was a great pleasure meeting the usual KM members and some new ones!!!

YANVALOO

Capitaine Yanvaloooooooo!!! Ou tap veye'm...mwen tap veye'w!!!

RIKA

Do you live in NY now...pa fe sa, non!!! Laughing

KONPADIVA

I was very surprised to see her there and it was a great honor to meet you!!! Unfortunately, with all the people packing the place, I never got back to you, so I am sorry!! See you next time!!! Very Happy

NUMBER RON

Mister Chic!!! It was nice seeing you again!!!

JKCELESTIN

Neg Brodeur ak ti chemiz li byen fre!!! It was very nice seeing you for the 1st time!!!

LEMOMO

Mwen pa konnen poukisa li vini pou li tande tout bwi sa yo... Laughing

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the review guys!

Moryl,

Se Pipirite ki gin rezon papa!

Ti Boxer

LeMoMo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Boxer Reply with quote Back to top

Pipirite pat ka tande bri se ou seul zorey ki tap koute lot la te byzy ahaha.
Pipirite te an Mono...

I came out to support great people, they did la nuit des gran mouns which was good to me (not financially) et epi la nuit des ti mouns.

We ate kont duri nou, nou bwe kont klairin nou.

overall we had a great night, but mon kompe. They need to step up.
OU we ka Nu Look te gen ou djaz kou Djakout la...

Gromosso

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to Evens (neg serieux) and staff on a job well done.

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guys, great night indeed.
I had to meet

Pipirite, great guy, very friendly. Nice to meet brother pip with a nice shirt. Next time, bro! Bon bagay!

Le momo, neg bor lakay. Bon bagay

General yanvaloo, wap veyem, map veyer ou. So, next time na wer. Nice meeting u, bro

Kompadiva, taht was a surprise to see u as well. That was a pleasure to meet as well. next time, we will talk

Patrick, the man himself. That was the first time i had met him. Very cool cat. We will do that again.

i had to see fanm! Very nice as usual.
Who else i had met?
Anyway, for those i did not get a chance to meet, next time.
That was a great night. I was surprised with so many poeple that no one had fought. That was very civilized.

In terms of the bands's performances, i would agree that they could have performed better. Sound problem was a common thing.

So, great night, anyway.
See u all next time.

Congrats to Evans and the crew.

belchokola

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to Jaz Enterprise for what seemed to be a successful night and turn out.

Look forward to more reviews....

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ORGANIZATION 10/10....

BUT BANDS YO VOYE FLEURE BIG TIME MUSICALEMENT PARLANT........music selection yo te SUCK BIG TIME......COMMENSE SOUS NU LOOK FINI SOUS T VICE........

NU LOOK SHOULD HAVE PLAYED........

AVE'W MAP MACHE

ST CECILE

WHY DO SAY YOU LOVE ME..........

PEDI CHELBEW

SOUVENIR

AND LAST GRAND DEPENSEUR...

AND NU LOOK MUSIC YO TE TROP TROP LONGUE. ...DANM.....se comme si music yo sans fin.....anyway yo degage yo podiable....AND LAST A 10/10 POU DISCIPLINE FOR THAT NIGHT.....DJAZZ LA CAME ON TIME.....SO PLEASE CONTINUE AMELIORATION SA PLEASE...... . Idea .....

POU T VICE MIN'M......DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY OF THIS CREW......I was not happy with their selection as well.....YO PA JWE 4 LAS.....THEY NEED A NEW ALBUM REAL BAD....AND REAL SOON......AND WE ALL KNOW si T VICE ON COTE PA FOUTI PA GUIN BABIER.....ROBERTO A BABIER ...Jesus christ......i guess ITS IN THE BLOOD.........

ONLY SAW CARIMI'S LAST 2 SONGS.........THEY DID THEIR THING.....I AM SO TIRED WITH THIS MAMASITA SONG ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.... ......PLEASE RICHARD REFRAIN FROM SINGING THE MAMASITA SONG....for some reason music sa TAPEM SUR LES NERS A MORT....... ......CARIMI IS ALSO IN NEED OF FRESH MATERIALS...SOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN................mwen bouque ak minm pinpinp yo......BUT I DO LOVE ARE U READY......NICE SONG....

ANYWAY I HAD A GOOD TIME.......I SAW A LOT..........ONE THING I WILL SHARE WITH YOU MY KM PEEPS......C'EST KE YANVALOO IS DA MACK DADDY OF KM............medameSSSSSSSSSSS ki te sous lestomak YANVALOO THAT NIGHT SE PA JWET..........

YANVALOO KE BWA TU MON VIEU? ...QUEL SAINT PRI TI MON VIEU? OU LA LA...TU M'ETONNES......CHAPEAU BA A VOUS YANVALOO.........

JAZ ENTERPRISE CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK.....I KNOW SE FILET MIGNON... GROS STEAK.... NAP MANGE NOWADAYS......ABOUT TIME APRES AVOIR MANGE DES EQUIPE POULE MOU FOR SO LONG..........ENJOY....GOOD JOB...HOPE YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR RECIPEE WITH THE BOQUIERE PROMOTERS WE HAVE IN THE HMI............

LEMOMO NEG AUX CAYES POU TA YE VRE.....I ATE THE BANANE U ATE THE RA I CE.....

JCELESTIN nice seeing you as well.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: