KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

IF THE HMI HAD TO GIVE OUT A GRAMMY FOR BEST BAND ALBUM
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimBo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: IF THE HMI HAD TO GIVE OUT A GRAMMY FOR BEST BAND ALBUM Reply with quote Back to top

THIS BAND WOULD HAVE TO GET AN AWARD FOR SURE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Cool

I REALLY HOPE ZENGLEN WITH THAT ALBUM DOESNT JUST GO UNDER THE RADIAR, THIS SUMMER THIS BAND NEEDS TO CAPITALIZE ON THIS ALBUM BIG TIME Exclamation Exclamation IM NOT EVEN A BIG ZENGLEN FAN BUT I CANNOT STOP BUMPING THAT ALBUM IN MY CAR Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I MARKED THE DATE WHEN ZENGLEN IS COMING TO NYC PLAYING ALONG SIDE CaRiMi/MiMi Laughing

GREAT, GREAT ALBUM Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yef

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kudos for this post man! It's one of the best albums out there. What I enjoy the most is that it reminds me of Zenglen in the Fidel era except now it fits today's sound.

-Fabrice Rouzier

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The song "Rezilta" is the BEST song so far, since its release. Reginald's voice is PERFECT. Sa mank. Musically, the song doesnt sound like ANYTHING that is out there.

"Pa Tcheke Menaj Mwen" this is my second favorite song on the CD and to me the most commercial song. The guitar groove is young and modern. Kenny did a great job.

"Nou G'on Pwoblem" this is also a track I like to ride out. Bato does his thing on here. The melody is so so good. "Li vin kon pasteur legliz'l ta chaje...."

"Cherie Pran Pitye" THIS SHOULD BE THE ZOUK NIGHT CLUB BANGER. WOW.... Kenny did it again

Good CD overall. Very shocked at the release.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

great post, great Cd, great gesture.
sa prouve'm kanaval bebi a pa fe effe sou wou Laughing ...tet ou still dwat.
zenglen pi red...
ti Kenny/Brutus mete granmoun sou nou pou nou kapitalize 1000% sou album sa

@DJk you forgot to mention dance in the dark as a zouk potential megahit
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

RICKY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Blood, ou met di sa pi fo.. Neg yo fe gol ak album sa

Pa tcheke menaj mwen and dancing in the dark sou repeat mode

Natif-natal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jimbo respè pou wou fanmi,se jan de bagay sa yo HMI la bezwen,lè yon band or yon atis,fè yon bèl travay pou yap sipòte l,pou yo rekonpanse l,nap mande tout promotè,tout media,ak tout melomane,ann sipòte Zenglen ak tout bèl album sa li lage a,sa ap yon plus pou music Haitienne nan,ankò Jimbo respè pou wou.

kharlyl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

c pa san rezon yo di ZENGLEN c yon: L ecole musicale .....DANCE IN THE DARK....m fe yon semen map tande yon sel misik ...si album sa pa minnin ZENGLEN nan PROMISE LAND . neg sa yo met al fe mizik pou yon lot pep .....

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KonpaKontak

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will buy any Zenglen's album as long as it is not produced by Ritchie completely. I like Ritchie's touch but I don't want to listen to all of his tune. Some of then can be redundant like 5 dwet, 5 kontinent, 5 sans, pantalon san fouk etc..I prefer Child support, ou se.. and after that he can dump all of his crap to (you know where).

kelly2k08

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes this album is diamond......
malgre mwen nan epok kanaval mwen still jwe li paske cd a rantre nan temperaman mwen anpil.

Mwen still ap tann poum tande how rezilta is gonna sound live.......
kudos to zenglen.... very very nice cd

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
paysan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PAGIN MANTI NAN, JAZZ YO RELE ZENGLEN AN APRES TROPIC AK SEPTEN LI PROUVE KE LI SE YON VRE INSTITUTION ET LAP LA POU LONTAN. I STILL CANT GET ENOUGH OF THAT ALBUM, TOUT KO ALBUMSA SE HIT. DEPI'W KOUMANCE TANDE'L OU PA MANDE RETE, EPUI THERE'S NO SKIPPING WITH THIS ALBUM. AMAZING JOB ZENGLEN PI RED VRE MESYE. GIN LOT NEG KI GIN ANPIL TRAVAY POU YO AL FE!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: