Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - DANO TELLS KM HIS NEXT MOVE IN TERMS OF HMI BAND!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DANO TELLS KM HIS NEXT MOVE IN TERMS OF HMI BAND!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: DANO TELLS KM HIS NEXT MOVE IN TERMS OF HMI BAND! Reply with quote Back to top

DANO is not letting YOU and KM see which cards he has in his hands on the poker table. Check this out.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Zenglen, Klass, Fyel, Disip, BELJAZ return...Where will DWET SAN ZO be practicing his craft in a compas band NEXT?
DANO: "Nan yon bank bòlèt blòdeur."

KM!

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

razzzzz.org Arrow

ZENGLEN PI RED

Davidvice2k

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nan zenglen...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: DANO TELLS KM HIS NEXT MOVE IN TERMS OF HMI BAND! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

DANO is not letting YOU and KM see which cards he has in his hands on the poker table. Check this out.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Zenglen, Klass, Fyel, Disip, BELJAZ return...Where will DWET SAN ZO be practicing his craft in a compas band NEXT?
DANO: "Nan yon bank bòlèt blòdeur."

KM!

manti wi....

nenevice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Li patap yon move chwa non Laughing

Eleman sa se ti Fre Pipo....

Se pase nan chak djazz lage yon album..epi jetel..smh!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
konpaconvert

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I remember when Beljazz returned on the scene with their two new singers and they were doing a photshoot for the album...it was stated that ALL of the Musicians HAVE SIGNED contracts...and if they were to breach the contract they couldn't perform for another band for a x number of years?

Sak passe kontra sa yo...or was that just for the singers Rolling Eyes Arrow Arrow

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maestro RALPHO did say that in an interview with us...but I can't quite remember if he was talking about the SINGERS or all the musicians.

KM!

KNOWS- IT- ALL

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpaconvert wrote:
I remember when Beljazz returned on the scene with their two new singers and they were doing a photshoot for the album...it was stated that ALL of the Musicians HAVE SIGNED contracts...and if they were to breach the contract they couldn't perform for another band for a x number of years?

Sak passe kontra sa yo...or was that just for the singers Rolling Eyes Arrow Arrow

EVERYBODY SIGNED IT SE SELMAN RALPH,DANO AK TIDOU KI PAT FEL.. EPI TOU KISA BELJAZZ GEN A OFRI POU MIZISYEN TA AL MET TET YO NAN ANTRAV SA AK LI..CHUIPPSSSS!!!!! BON SI SE NU-LOOK AK ZENGLEN KI TAP FEL MIZISYEN PA TAP RETE ALEVWA POU BELJAZZ

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sad but just Hope i knew the truth and nothing but the Thruth
before i start speculating here .

even when all blaming Ralph and i know the record but
Dano is not all that Innocent as well ... so i'll reserved my
judgement till the truth come out . >>> enfin ... Twisted Evil Arrow

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KonpaKontak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He sure looks like a "machan bolet"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: