KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ZENGLEN REZILTA: SONG BY SONG OFFICIAL KM CD REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kazak-lakol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That Rezilta song is serious!!

kompawoolala

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ALL I HAVE TO SAY GOOD JOB BY ZENGLEN CREWS, AFTER BEING HOSTAGE BY RICHIE COMPOSITION FOR MANY YEARS, GOOD JOB THE ALBUM HOPE YOU GUYS KEEP THE BAND THAT WAY AND MOVE FORWARD. THAT ALBUM HAVE MANY FLAVOR TO IT WHICH IS A GOOD THING, IT'S BE A LONG SINCE I DON'T GET THAT KENNY I KNOW HE CAN DO THE JOB, BUT RICHIE TRY TO CHANGE KENNY TO A DIFFERENT LEAD SINGER, KENNY HAVE MORE ON HIS BADS THEN REGINALD. REGIE DID A GOOD JOB TOO. BUT KENNY DID A JOB WELL DONE ON THE ALBUM.

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I, finally, had a chance to listen to the album and I was pleasantly surprised.
Cange did a superb job and I am glad that Zenglen has allowed Cange to be Cange..anpil varyete lan vokal la e anpil varyete lan style mizik yo..
Again, Kenny is formidable..this guy has been doing it for a good while e misye pa ko chante yon mizik ke'm pa renmen..
Ti Pozo..oops.. Ti Siwo, kenbe la piti..Laughing
Kudos to Pe Brutus for releasing some good work and holding the troops together..
and my name is still Zenglen..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: