KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BOBORI TO DABENZ
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BoBoRi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: BOBORI TO DABENZ Reply with quote Back to top

As much as you think I dont like you... Here is a suggestion that I think would be beneficial to you...
If Pipo leaves Nu-Look... Here is your chance to go to Arly and reach the level you want.

Ever since you left Ritchie's site, you have not been able to stay relevant in the business despite all your efforts.. Although I think you're not stable, you over rate yourself at times... But I really think you can be a good replacement if Pipo leaves.

Not to bash your band Fidel... but I strongly think that Fidel is NOT taking you anywhere. So if I were you I'd call Arly and try to work things out. Now is your chance... Pa fe tet di epi later pouw regret.

Epi yap di BOBORI pa bon.

RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

FANMLOMON

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AH OU ANRAJE DARBENZ PA KONN CHANTE ASE POU LI TA NAN KALIB JAZZ SAA.NOT YO DROLE ANPIL WI MANDE HOLLYWOOD POU WER

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked

never saw that one coming from left field .. but damm

hmpphhh mwen sezi .. sa se on Kompa direct wi ..and make
you want to think about it .. very interesting here .

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kreole la#1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: BOBORI TO DABENZ Reply with quote Back to top

BoBoRi wrote:
As much as you think I dont like you... Here is a suggestion that I think would be beneficial to you...
If Pipo leaves Nu-Look... Here is your chance to go to Arly and reach the level you want.

Ever since you left Ritchie's site, you have not been able to stay relevant in the business despite all your efforts.. Although I think you're not stable, you over rate yourself at times... But I really think you can be a good replacement if Pipo leaves.

Not to bash your band Fidel... but I strongly think that Fidel is NOT taking you anywhere. So if I were you I'd call Arly and try to work things out. Now is your chance... Pa fe tet di epi later pouw regret.

Epi yap di BOBORI pa bon.

Bobori mwen pa kwe maestro gen chans aveck neg ki gen dread 😜 li bezween yon neg chauve tankou li Laughing

Ayani

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
As much as you think I dont like you

oh oh se yon bagay personal...eh bien text Dabenz monche ou bien email li....ki koze de like sa? are his bro ? fanmi ? Idea

si se konsey sa ou bay Dabenz paw la...eh bien ou pa renmel vre...kisa Nulook ta pwal fe ak Dabenz...ki kote nulook ta pwal met Dabenz..dabenz konn chante...eh bien se resiklaj nulook ap fe....mesye rooo....Pat te met komanse delete kek post...se pa possib... Laughing Laughing

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Comon now... If the guy can sing System band songs, Zenglen songs and now you're telling me he cant sing Nu-Look's songs????? I dont want Dabenz to over rate himself but dude can sing. Se le lap bay tet li plis vale mwen gen ti problem avel...

Maestro Arly knows Dabenz can sing... But he needs a top band to show case his talent.

Fidel is NOT taking him anywhere... Sorry to say that but it's true.

Paske si Arly paret a yon moun ki san nom, epi ki pa Gazman... bagay yo ap di nan men maes la. So Dabenz can be a good fit.

THEREALME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dabentz chante yon CD nan yon djaz ki te rele laraj mysye chante wI .

nenevice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bon en jwet konsa... minm si Dabenz ta kenbe pou Pino temporary... chwa sa patap mal ... Idea

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BoBoRi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nenevice wrote:
bon en jwet konsa... minm si Dabenz ta kenbe pou Pino temporary... chwa sa patap mal ... Idea

Depiw we BOBORI fe yon chwa se paskel konen lap mache... Depi Arly pa fe chwa sa sil pa jwen Gazman map bay yon chek $1000 depi Nu-Look rete in biznis for more than 8 months.

BonKompa29

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dis guy said Dabenz pa konn chanter asser, with all do respect, are you out of your mind?, note "pal leve min sou li yo" se pa ninpot moun non ki ka chanter'l jan dabenz chante'l la non boss, se pa ninpot moun ki ka chante chante Douby yo, e ki fe public la aksepte'l non frem...si'w pa kwe piti ya konn chante, al tander "10 ans plus tard" nan album Richie wa banm resulta.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: