KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

JPERRY MUSIC VIDEO "ENJOY" (WATCH)!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:56 am    Post subject: JPERRY MUSIC VIDEO "ENJOY" (WATCH)! Reply with quote Back to top

Check out JPERRY's new music video for the song "ENJOY"

Click on the link below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT-UsiEpKRg&feature=plcp

KM!

Da Partnerz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sick video! Less than four minutes the video describes the country. Job well done as usually by Baoli crew! Nap byen travay wi la Ti mesye.." bwe dlo kokoye, manje lambi, m' souse rapadou. Ban'm yon Ti dous macos ak yon ti barbancourt. M' gen anpil lanmou pou ou paske mwen Kon sa'w vo. Devan Le mond antye fok drapo'n flote pi wo." very deep. Ou we neg yo ap "Enjoy"....Keep it up guys!!!

Last edited by Da Partnerz on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total

kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SE WASH MANMAN...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I watched this video early this morning and I just want to congratulate JPerry and the Baoli family for continuing to show Haiti in a positive light and show there is a lot more to Haiti than being the "poorest country in the western hemisphere". The message acknowledges that we have difficulties but we still have hope and if you open your eyes the BEAUTY of Haiti is still there.

JPerry should an honorary member of the tourism board in Haiti.

WELL DONE JPERRY Very Happy

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tout bagay bon: mesaj, mizik, imaj. An gwo, bèl travay !

NT

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's good.

It's very good.

The song is great. I said that from day one.

The video is even better.

CarlFred

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote Back to top

Heyyy,

I know many of you will say I only come up when I want to promote a song/video. But please trust me when I say its not the case. I simply want to thank you for your comments and honest opinions.

As you know we at Baoli REcords are trying to do things as positive as possible. Things in Haiti CAN be Beautiful and in reality MANY OF IT IS !!. So we try to showcase the good side.

The idea to make the video so simple is to really showcase the REALITY. No filters, no special effects, no BLING ! What you see is what you get not only from the country but also from Jperry. It gives the viewers a better idea of his personality and vibe.

Thanks again and promise to make my presence here more often.

Carlfred
"and yes i miss dega too" Tanpri cheri pinga waleee looool"

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bel video... I think the video will have people digest the song even more right now.

But we have to be honest... It may reflect J-Perry's life style but the majority of the people in Haiti are not ENJOYing. Mize ap fini a pep la.

Let's hope that the video doesnt rub the suffering people (La masse the wrong way.

But I really like the video, good concept, bel image. Video sa ka atire tourist vini lakay.

Good job.

RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

Haitian Diva

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The video is nice...I love the song and people def made valid points.. From the minute i heard the song, i loved it and watching the video makes me like it even more...i love seeing the beauty of Haiti....

Great job...Keep it up!!!

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JPerry ap voye banyè peyi a monte trè wo...Li fè'l deja epi'l refè'l ankò.

Bel mesaj, bel videyo..bel peyi...Bon bagay.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: