KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KREZI'S MUSIC VIDEO "LEM WEW"..CLICK HERE 2 WATCH!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: KREZI'S MUSIC VIDEO "LEM WEW"..CLICK HERE 2 WATCH! Reply with quote Back to top

Check out the first music video for a studio song for the group KREZI by going to either of the following links

http://www.kompamagazinetv2.com (Channel 5) (Small Version)

http://www.kreyoltv.com (Large Version)

Enjoy!

KM!

NELSON29

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice, simple, good quality video, i likes..i think the storyline could be better and probably the video is too simple...nice video from a new band..unlike other establish bands.

Madman1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:44 am    Post subject: Krezi Video... Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice and to the point keep it up Krezi ... you guys are on the path for big things...

Madman Jp

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Too simple and too dark!

I don't like the concept of the video at all: three cars, 2 guys talking to each other about a girl, the band playing in the background, plus the darkness.

And the way they showed the girl... That's too much "modeling" for me.

I was expecting a "real life" storyline with colors and outdoors.

Anyway, nice effort, but...

Machiavel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's 2006 and our videos are still out of sync. Let me not say no more.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen pas we anyen ke mwen renmen non nan video sa. Sa kap passe nan HMI la konsa la?

wonder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was expecting more from Krezi. The concept of the video is not good at all. The guys seem to sing to each other more than anything else. But I have to give them credit for the girl, she looks good.

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like it! Simple just so simple. Maybe too dark but hey this is how the country is, Blackout style Laughing I really like the dialogue thing and the part when Mika and Roosevelt are dancing with the pretty girl (Good choice for the girl) Good job Krezi so far mwen pa fol mwen Loca

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was expecting better myself.

i mena it's not toobad, but there's no story line. I don't like the darkness either. I like the two guys talking to eachother in the beginning, but they should have strayed away from that as the song go on.

I think they should have had two girls in th video, one for each guy, so that they can have two stories in the video. They could have shown a couple at the park, the other at the beach, or something.

Anyway, toolate for that now.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One thing I hate in the video is seeing the guys singing to each other. What's up with that?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: