KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

EKZOTIK NYC GRAND PREMIERE PICTURES!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1Lov'

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STaFF PoZé wrote:
Good job guys...I am very happy for the band and I hope they make it big in the near future....I will give my support and feedback anytime, and hopefully you guys make it to the DMV soon...

I only have one request.....Maestro Lobertho...do me a favor...get rid of those glasses...get some contacts or something small and sexy....The lenses are as big enough to cover a drum....se atis ou ye...they make you look like a math teacher...Sorry my friend but yo enerve mwen...They remind me of Nana Mouskouri's glasses...and that is so 1970s....

Ah! Professeur!
Apa wap konpare Maestro'm nan ak Nana Mouskouri?..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Haterrrrr Laughing Laughing Laughing

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

Natif-natal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STaFF PoZé wrote:
Good job guys...I am very happy for the band and I hope they make it big in the near future....I will give my support and feedback anytime, and hopefully you guys make it to the DMV soon...

I only have one request.....Maestro Lobertho...do me a favor...get rid of those glasses...get some contacts or something small and sexy....The lenses are as big enough to cover a drum....se atis ou ye...they make you look like a math teacher...Sorry my friend but yo enerve mwen...They remind me of Nana Mouskouri's glasses...and that is so 1970s....
staff poze si Wap palé de linèt maestro Lobertho a,mwen te wè maestro Richie ak yon linèt konsa epi ou pat Di anyen,sa sa vledi maestro Lobertho se fig mi,smh map tann ou poum tande sa pral Di ak sa.antouka maestro kite linèt ou pou w ka wè klè pou jere jazz la paske NY bezwen yon jazz seryé.

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Natif-natal wrote:
STaFF PoZé wrote:

staff poze si Wap palé de linèt maestro Lobertho a,mwen te wè maestro Richie ak yon linèt konsa epi ou pat Di anyen,sa sa vledi maestro Lobertho se fig mi,smh map tann ou poum tande sa pral Di ak sa.antouka maestro kite linèt ou pou w ka wè klè pou jere jazz la paske NY bezwen yon jazz seryé.

MAESTRO DI STAFFPOZE MEN LINET KOURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

FANMLOMON

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EXOTIK PLEN TIK SOU LI PA GEN FANATIK

Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Natif-natal wrote:
STaFF PoZé wrote:

O.K then...same for RITCHIE.....Allo Ritchie....mete Nana Mouskouri a yon kote....pa vinn nan DMV an avek li samdi pwochen....tanpri boss papa.....no Nana in the DMV....pelase.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Natif-natal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STaFF PoZé wrote:
Natif-natal wrote:
STaFF PoZé wrote:

O.K then...same for RITCHIE.....Allo Ritchie....mete Nana Mouskouri a yon kote....pa vinn nan DMV an avek li samdi pwochen....tanpri boss papa.....no Nana in the DMV....pelase.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
se konsa pou fèl staff,pagen kesyon palé ak yonn epi ou kite lòt la,anjwèt konsa se atè m kouche pou m ri lèm wè post ou a,lol faroucheurrrrrrr

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: