KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

EKZOTIK NYC GRAND PREMIERE PICTURES!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: EKZOTIK NYC GRAND PREMIERE PICTURES! Reply with quote Back to top

Special Thanks to CARLITO and ALAIN of LIME DEFINITION for the pictures

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good stuff... Kenbe la timesye. Make sure jazz la pa disparet pi devan for pitty reasons. NYC mete plis variete konsa pou moun gen rezon soti again anko.
RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good job guys...I am very happy for the band and I hope they make it big in the near future....I will give my support and feedback anytime, and hopefully you guys make it to the DMV soon...

I only have one request.....Maestro Lobertho...do me a favor...get rid of those glasses...get some contacts or something small and sexy....The lenses are as big enough to cover a drum....se atis ou ye...they make you look like a math teacher...Sorry my friend but yo enerve mwen...They remind me of Nana Mouskouri's glasses...and that is so 1970s....

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STaFF PoZé wrote:
Good job guys...I am very happy for the band and I hope they make it big in the near future....I will give my support and feedback anytime, and hopefully you guys make it to the DMV soon...

I only have one request.....Maestro Lobertho...do me a favor...get rid of those glasses...get some contacts or something small and sexy....The lenses are as big enough to cover a drum....se atis ou ye...they make you look like a math teacher...Sorry my friend but yo enerve mwen...They remind me of Nana Mouskouri's glasses...and that is so 1970s....

Anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Florida gen "Ti linet"
NYC gen "Gro linet" lol... Tou le 2 se maestro yo ye... Linet pou linet ya degaje yo lol...

RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Florida gen "Ti linet"
NYC gen "Gro linet" lol... Tou le 2 se maestro yo ye... Linet pou linet ya degaje yo lol...

MWEN RENMEN SA ANPIL, SA-A FRE WI

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kompared

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the pics. It seems like a good start for EKZOTIK. KIMBE LA.. Very Happy

Dafo-One

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NICE PICS GUYS. MAESTRO LOBERTHO MAP SUIVRE OU WI HMMM FE BAGAY YO AN GRANMOUN I AM WAITING FOR THE ALBUM.

Haitian Diva

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice pictures!! Its definitely a nice start for a new band...Now the pressure is on for all of these "NY bands".....I'm waiting on your album Ekzotik!!! Good luck to you guys!

1Lov'

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

All I have is 3 words to summarize my Impressions of the Band
Bel Fet, Bel Moun, Bel Djaz...
Go EKZOTIK Go...
Djaz la Byen Derape...Stay Focused and 1Lov' will always has your back...
Thanks for the pics

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

1Lov'

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BoBoRi wrote:
STaFF PoZé wrote:

Anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Florida gen "Ti linet"

Alon BOBO sa...You got me on the floor... Laughing Laughing Laughing

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: