KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE KLASS WEST PALM BEACH PICTURES! (SEP 28 - 2012)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: RICHIE KLASS WEST PALM BEACH PICTURES! (SEP 28 - 2012) Reply with quote Back to top

KLASS teamed up with JBEATZ for their WEST PALM BEACH premiere last night. First and foremost, in terms of the crowd/bal numbers, it was not there as I am sure that the organizers and band now feel that more promotion work could have been done. Also, the band almost went home even before playing a note due to non-payment before the bal from what I was told by manager Gary. It apparently was settled after the group threatened to leave the place, and that's when they finally got on the stage to play. I believe it was 3 A.M. (Quite a few people left also once they thought that KLASS was NOT going to go on stage, so it will probably catch them by surprise to see that they indeed did get on the stage.)

Once they started going, the group was on its game musically as they played until after they had to stop once again close to 5 A.M. We weren't sure if it was because they had to leave the premises, or if it was because the payment was not completed by the promoter for the night.

We have VIDEOS for you for you to get a taste of the action from WEST PALM BEACH....For a grand premiere in terms of crowd...It was a failing grade, but in terms of Compas, it was a good grade as the band delivered.......

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

tanboubeauty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for sharing KM. bagay yo pa bon deyor a. 2 failing grande premiere in a row. Klass sipoze rebat kat la nan mouvman promotion an. i am glad to know, they play well.

Ernst

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think they'll learn from what happened @ Amuzara. I guess I was dead wrong. I must second you Pat , jazz ap jwe yon konpa superior. Jazz sa gon line van se yon bagay de Klass.

CAVALLI

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LI PAP PICK UP[/b]

Ed'Arso

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se djaz sa a ki pral bat rekor disip la ? Si se nan sans kontrč a,rekor sa a deja bat.disip dousssssssssssssssssssssss,siroooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Ti Koka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the pics... And Allow me to simply give KLASS PR person or team a big ZERO Bare' !!!

Come on guys, it's 2012 , get with the program !! Reveye nou pou Vann Djaz la kom sa dwa... Smh

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Once again Klass management... Three things that will lead you to success:

PROMOTION
PROMOTION
PROMOTION

Jazz la se yon gro jazz kap bien jwe, but without promotion you wont reach the ears of the massive kompa fans kap tan yon bagay 9.

Kile album nan ap soti menm????

RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

Neg-Nan Pouli

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KLASS.....Kenbe la Epuis pa lage.
Yo pran sa a a a a a a........
Kite'l pou yo!!!!!!!

kompared

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KLASS management has all the rights to set its policy as far to get full payment from promoters before the band gets on stage. I agree that musicians who come to work, need to get payed.

If it is the case, KLASS musicians should have stayed in the parking lot waiting for the managers to give them the green light to enter the club.

As a new band trying to create a connection with the fans, if you are inside the club and everybody sees the musicians, KLASS put themselves in bad PR position by refusing to play.

I hope next time they settle the payment issue hours before the bal.

I wish the promoter, the fans and KLASS better luck next time..!!! Laughing

sansan29

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Klass's management dropped the ball once again. I hope that guy Gary knows what the hell he's doing. He failed to properly managed his old band even when he had Chez Mirelle at his disposal.........

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: