KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

OLIVIER DURET: "10 QUESTIONS" FEATURE!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: OLIVIER DURET: "10 QUESTIONS" FEATURE! Reply with quote Back to top

1) Your house is on fire, and u have the chance to take 1 THING from there, what would it be?
OLIVIER DURET: Anybody that's still in there... If no one is in there, I'd say my folder that has my passport/identity papers (birth certificate and stuff).

2) WHO is your 1 hero in life and tell us why?
OLIVIER DURET: My mother just cause she raised 3 boys, in a way, on her own.

3) If you weren't an artist, what would you be?
OLIVIER DURET: Anything I put my mind into being, as long as u want it and work at it, u can achieve anything

4) Are you FOR or Against abortion?
OLIVIER DURET: I think it depends what situation you're in. It's not easy to do an abortion, same way it's not easy to raise a child if you are not ready.

5) Complete this sentence. People who don't know me well think that I am....
OLIVIER DURET: I've gotten different comments like full of myself, snob..

6) If I could change places with 1 international celebrity for 1 day....WHO would it be and WHY?
OLIVIER DURET:Never really thought about BEING an int celebrity, I'd rather meet some and maybe get some vocal techniques from them, marc anthony for exp.

7) MOST HAITIAN MEN would rather go for a girl with a FAT ASS/CHEST and UGLY FACE or a girl with a VERY PRETTY FACE and no ass/chest?
OLIVIER DURET: I think most Haitian men would go for the fat ass and chest. No one is really UGLY, chak moun gen preference yo. What one finds ugly someone might think is cute and vice versa.

Cool The one instrument that I wished I knew how to play is.... Tell us why
OLIVIER DURET: Either guitar or piano, then I wouldn't need to have someone play it for me when I'm writing music or performing lol

9) 3 Things that you would need with you if you were on a deserted island for 1 month...
OLIVIER DURET: I'd say water, food and maybe someone else so I don't go crazy lol... Unless I could have a cellphone to call so they can pick me up lol

10) 3 words that best describe WHO Olivier Duret is?
OLIVIER DURET:I'd say chill, competitive, kinda shy

Patrick Desvarieux for KOMPA MAGAZINE (Sept 2012)

KM!

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like Olivier's better than Tijoe's... But they both did good.
RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

FoFo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

But THE question is:
WHERE IS KONBEAT?? Idea Idea

FoFo #1♥

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FoFo wrote:

But THE question is:
WHERE IS KONBEAT?? Idea Idea

Kon'Beat is getting ready to take the HMI by storm I hope. Banm bagay pou fem sezi wi ti mesye... Pa vin a menm groove ak son deyo a non. Nou gen talent nou ka chanje game nan.
RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Entertaining Read... Me likely this, Pat.. Thumbs up!Wink

I actually enjoyed not hearing about KonBeat on this topic. Sometimes it's good to just take a pause and see the different shades that we don't really get to see or feel from our musicians. I like feeling the off stage personality and thoughts.. Cool stuff!

Look forward to reading more from other musicians:-)

Gromosso

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good Stuff KM & OD!

Deecute

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KM bon bagay

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Really cool segment. Look forward to reading more like it.

Question 5 is a good one and very telling in a psycho-analysis way

Good job Pat!

Pitit Ginen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very very intelligent answer when it comes to the ass-no-ass-pretty-ugly issue. But when it comes to being on a desert island for one month, we can assume food & drink are provided, the other thing you should crave for is a ‘’Book’’ bro. A book !!! They say if you wanna hide something from a black person put it in a book. The secret of life is no where else but in books. Why would China bother to have 97% of its population literate? On a desert island, you need a book, or at least some paper and a pen to write a song as an artist. At least the knowledge part is implicitly there.

belfam

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh good job km

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: