Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - RICHIE KLASS VIDEO OF MIAMI PRESS CONFERENCE (PT 1)..WATCH!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE KLASS VIDEO OF MIAMI PRESS CONFERENCE (PT 1)..WATCH!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: RICHIE KLASS VIDEO OF MIAMI PRESS CONFERENCE (PT 1)..WATCH! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is VIDEO FOOTAGE from RICHIE KLASS' press conference in Miami last night. WE HAVE MORE FOOTAGE coming up...In the meantime...enjoy this.

Click on the linkS below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXlBM9Ye0VM&feature=plcp

*INTRO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcEAabjQjCI&feature=plcp

*PART 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WLZ2bSnk24&feature=plcp

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Seby85

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hope Richy & co. Can truly deliver a "bagay 9". When you call your band Klass---a name which suggests that part of your band's mission will be to educate & impart new musical knowledge to a seemingly dried up field--;your first single, called "Bagay 9". That is, you view your band as a future trend setter, as musically innovative, a band who will--under all circumstances--change the general scop and direction of the HMI. In my humble opinion, you, maestro Richie, have placed ample pressure on yourself and your project. And as a fan and musician, my expectations are high--so don't disappoint me.

Da Partnerz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hope KLASS well and the HMI needs a new wave...hope they bring it, as they say Bagay 9

princess fia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wish the whole group unconditional success Exclamation Very Happy

Deecute

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen renmen jan nèg yo ap fè bagay yo avèk class la la-aaa nèg yo re-uni d'abô, aprè sa yo monte limo pou yo tout ka rive ansan-m sa-a rele group or class

Cheetah

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really love Ritchie, his work, his professionalism, his maturity in the business and I respect all of that.

But ... why the sunglasses? This is such a big barrier between you, your musicians and your fans, especially when you're introducing your band to the work ... Tout moun gen yon linet nwa nan je yo, total turn off for me!

Carlo cheve chewing that big white gum when Ritchie was introducing him to the audience ... that was a big no no too ...

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Intresting .. and can't wait .. guys ..

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dejwe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thank you ritchy mwen we ou tap koute mwen...se sa mwen toujou ap di nou bezwen jeune nouvo moun nan konpa a. sak la deja yo se ale yo prale etyo pat supoze la toujou...mesi anpil at least mwen we gen moun ki gen konsyans et mwen apresye sa anpil...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: