KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT ANAL SEX ???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chkevin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yo di tou se le sa yo gen anal orgasm. Fok se mesdames yo ki vinn pale suject sa

JimBo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SAN PROBLEM I FEELZ YOU MY DUDE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation MWEM SAN PROBLEM WITH THE WHOLE BLOWING MY GIRL BACK OUT THING IF SHE IS FEELING IT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I DON'T SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS HEAR Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes MOUN YO AKA NEG YO KI GI PROBLEM WITH IT CALLING IT GAY SOMETIMES ARE NOT TO SURE ON WHAT THERE LEANING TOWARDS SO THEY HAVE TO STAY AWAY FROM THINGS LIKE THAT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink THATS COOL THO JUST DON'T KNOCKS OTHERS WHO FEEL SAFE WITH THERES Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chkevin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am only stating facts from waht i've heard from other people on this subject, they are not my opinions:

Yo Jimbo,

i heard that Haitian girls were complicated. Most of them don't like to do that stuff and explore new things, so they tend to follow sa manmi ak papi te appran yo a. In other words, stay the old missionary way

Boys have involved and tend to like freaky things. Since Haitian women are not that freaky, Haitian dudes tend to go out with Latinos and Whites cuz they are freaks. They'll take it anywhere and anyhow depending on the type of women that u are dating

I beleive that this thing is true. How about u Guys ?

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Yo Jimbo,

i heard that Haitian girls were complicated. Most of them don't like to do that stuff and explore new things, so they tend to follow sa manmi ak papi te appran yo a. In other words, stay the old missionary way

Some stuff are really too complicated bro. Let's say you go to your girlfriend and tell her, today we'll do it in the ass or simply try to perforate her in her ass while having sex, she would look at you strange.

It's not only about haitian girls, anal sex is something that most girl won't let their mate have with them.

Jimbo,
Gen neg se nan fè bagay ak fi nan trou dèyè ke yo tou vi'n devlope amou pou trou dèyè nèt wi. So, since it's anal sex for anal sex, when no woman is around, they try it with men. Then, BINGO. Dèyè pou dèyè, yo jwenn the same feeling epi yo tou vini massissi.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jjmoney

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HELL NAHHHHHHH PUSSY ALL THE WAY Laughing

prosound

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Me and Anal sex NEVER.

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Everyone has their personal thoughts on having Anal Sex. I definitely would not consider any guy GAY if they've tried it or do it on the regular. There's a different type of sensation that you receive anally then you do having vagina sex. Until you try anal sex, you would never know the feeling and would continue knocking it and think the worse of it. I know for a FACT that if a guy tries anal sex for the first time, lap automatically konveti. (lol)

All I can say is that it takes a soldier.. a female soldier to take that!.. I give them all the props in this world. I've attempted a few times and all I can is that if you are not mentally ready to have ANAL sex, then DON'T do it because it will be torture. But if you feel that you are ready to become a soldier, my advice would be breathe, relax your body, no baby oil..ect, get some good ish like EZ Glide or Anal Ease.. KY is alright and most importantly, have the right partner! Soooo important!.. Dude has to be very patient and soft and a good listener because you need communication. It is soooooooooooooooooo important. If you say stop, he needs to stop because once his little weiner is up in there, they are already feeling that "anal feel" and will pay you no mind and just worry about himself and his n*t off.. while you're in pain. So engage this activity with someone real special..

Now the only reason that Im leaving some advice is because I know many "undercover readers" won't reply to this but the eyes are reading every line taking notes. (I hear you.. been there done that.. so that's why Im here to give you my thoughts;) )

In conclusion, don't knock it. What may float your boat, may not float mine and vice versa. Some people are more sexually open then others and that shouldn't mean they should be labeled a gay or whatever term some of you guys used.

Btw, I never tried it, I just read about it.. Laughing

NEG-BERTHE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aLL of you guys are fucking sick, fucking anrage. and fucking funny as hell. I am diying laughing on the top of my lungs with some silly and jokingly comments here. Man I love this section. Anyway here my take on this
Bon Dye te krye TWOU KOKO , epitou TWOU BOUNDA.

1_TWOU KOKO KI FET POU ZOZO men ki gen 2way:
1way OUT pou pise, swente (dechay), san (reg), ak pou pitit soti
1way IN pou le nap KONYEN pou nou FOURE ZOZO ANNDAN BOBOT

2_TWOU BOUDA KI FET POU KAKA
se yon 1WAY OUT LI YE ki vle di anyen pa sipoze antre anndan TWOU BOUDA PESONN KIT LI FI KIT LI GASON. DEPI YON MOUN FE SA SE PECHE. LA BIB BAN NOU DWA POU KONYEN MEN SE PA NAN TWOU KAKA NOU BANN **** SALOP (MOUN KI FEL YO WI)

DEPI YON GASON AKSEPTE FOURE ZOZO-L NAN TWOU KAKA YON FANM LI SE **** MASISI PASKE SI YO BARE FIGI YON GASON EPI YO FE-L PWENTI BOUNDA-L BA LI, SE TWOU BOUNDA LAP WE LAP FOULE MAMBA LOT KAN MENM.
DEPI YON FANM AKSEPTE YON NEG FOULE MANBA-W TOU OU PEDI VALE FANM OU TA SIPOZE GENYEN-AN, PASKE SA PROUVE SI-W TE GASON OU TAP MASISI KAN MENM.

Depi se kote nou we maryaj ZOZO AK KOKO map vin enskri
Men ZOZO AK TWOU BOUNDA se ABOMINASYON

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon, mwen pa'p juge moun ka'p pratike mode sexual sa'a yo. Tout moun jwen pleizi yo. Men pou tete pa'm. Mode pleizi sa'a, mwen kite li "outside". Mwne pa'a menm envisaje pou mwen "try" mode aktivite sa'a. Paske nan domaine medical (hygiene) epi moral, mwen trouve ke bagay sa'a pa bon. Par kont moun ki vle pratike'l. Yo met fe'l. Men pou mwen se an big NO. Menm pou'm try, pou'm experimente li. Pa'a gen sa'a menm pou mwen.

Kestion homosexuality an:

Mwen paka dit ke gason ki pratike mode anal sa'a sou fanm. Se ssssss refoule ke yo ye. Paske fo'k nou pense gen an bon parti nan moun sa'a yo. Se tripe ke yo ap tripe. Nwayz sel sa'a mwen ka'a dit: Se pa'a tout pratike pou an moun adopte. Ke pratike lan samble weird or funny. Paske fo'k nou pense ke. Se menm pratike sa'a ki ka'a koze nou domaje. Tankou pratika nan dada (se youn nan plis gros mal nou ka'a fe nou)

Men nou paka empeche moun pratike'l. Menm jan, moun ap fe pratike avek bete... ou pire avek ti moun (ti bébé)... se yo ki jwen pleizi yo. Epi yo pa'a pran conscience ke se pa'a an pleizi ki sain.

Arrow Arrow

rossignol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oral might disgust some, but leaving out the possibility of diseases, it has no known long-term lasting effect that render you damaged later on in life.....anal is a no no for me.....for medical/hygenic and personal reasons, i am not interested...they say, we should never say never....i am saying NEVER to this one...just b/c others are doing it, doesn't mean it should be ok with me.....

no, i do not rush and say if you perform anal sex, you are gay, but i would be leary and with good reason....if it is the feeling of an anus that turns you on, quite frankly, you can do without the vagina....si'w jenin pa gin anyin ki di ou pap jete'w kote ou ka jwen anus ou pi facile....fanm ou pa.....

antouka, mwen pa la pou mwen juje peson, min pou di nou verite, mwen po ko li nan gwo liv sa yo.....kitem bet toujou........

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: