KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

VENUS & SERENA.... Are they beautiful or not?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soul4U

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: VENUS & SERENA.... Are they beautiful or not? Reply with quote Back to top

When I look at Venus and Serena Williams I see two beautiful black women. I’ve had conversations with other women about them and a lot of them thought I was crazy. I’ll admit that they look much better than they did when they first came into the public eye with the white beads in their hair and all, but even back then, I always found them to be attractive and found myself looking fwd to seeing them play on TV. It seems to me that most women I spoke to regarding these sisters felt/feel that they look too masculine and “rough”. Hmm, that’s interesting... These girls are six footers… Venus is tall and slender with extremely long legs, cut up and powerful. Serena is slightly shorter but muscular and bulky all over. Today, they look, and dress even more feminine than before and they still have that “strong” physique and if you ask me, they are working it pretty well!

So guys and gals, I’m going to open up the floor for this discussion and would like to know how you feel about this. I am pretty sure a lot of you have had conversations about the Williams sisters and how they look. So, tell me… Venus and Serena… are they really beautiful? Is money the only thing making them beautiful or are they simply unatractive looking women? Talk to me...

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Third_Party_Photo/2003/09/26/1064602276_6533

Soul

Last edited by Soul4U on Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

kafou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Most women are affraid of the williams sisters. they feel intimidated because these women are highly educated, strong both pysically and mentally, and on top of it, they are gorgeous,

when they had those beeds, the williams sisters were teenagers, they bothwere around 14 and 15 years old, and what do they know about looking glamourous. their work ethic is the only thing they knew and embrassed at that time in their career.

as for Serenea, i know she was going to be a problem, si telman anba'l chager as a teenager ou we ke bout anba li ta pral bay problem. i think the william sisters is the best that happen to women tennis. their change it drastically, that's why you have women like Sharapova, Davenport, etc... al buckling up to compete at a level of the williams sisters.

The williams sisters are beautiful, any woman that hates, that's because they are jealous.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Soul4U have you seen Serena's GOT MILK ad, I think it is one of the most beautiful ads of Serena I have ever seen.

I'm little bias because I am tall (6 feet) and before I had my sons my body type was similar to Serena's so of course I would say her athletic physique was beautiful.

To each his own I say, and for every one person who doesn't like the William sisters there is 1 that does so it evens out.

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BUTCH???

Shocked

Let me get this BUTCH then....

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's the outfit that put Serena on the map. To this day, some of my guy friends still talk about it.

kafou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MEzanmi avek belle bout viand sa yo, et avek katafal kacha bunda sa, pou nou di'm pou'm antre nan diet pa manger Viand Grillot, Vekelerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Viv bout viand grillot sa yooooooooooooo. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lola

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with the comment refering to the beads...they were kids, they were focused on the game, they were not yet aware of the 'image' thing associated with being top sports players.

They have grown into their beauty beautifully.
It's not easy to carry off six feet of womanhood...people WILL stare,
people WILL hate. Add to that, their multi million dollar worth.

To add to the accolades, I have yet to hear any major negative thing about them. They did not go buck wild and embarass the race as some nouveau-riche black people tend to do.

Venus and Serena… are they really beautiful? Is money the only thing making them beautiful or are they simply unatractive looking butches?

As far as one or both of them maybe being an unattractive butch... they still look good.
Neither one wears that typical loose workman pants, workman boot, short hair, butch style
Is the money making them beautiful?
It helps. Not everybody is a natural beauty. Hair styling, makeup, fashion, all contribute to how your look.

I once saw a picture of Beyonce without the weave, no makeup, and in sweats. (old Daily News article; before she was supposed to meet with Tommy Hilfiger) She's not an ugly girl at all. But, If you didn't know it was Beyonce, you would not have looked twice, you would have kept on walking. Money Helps!! a fashion sense or a personal stylist helps!!
Case in point #2 ... Oprah Winfrey!!!!!

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Serena Williams is AWESOME!!!

I love seeing her, she has that body shape... Hmmmm. Very Happy Beautifl black woman!

kafou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Phizzzzzzzzzzzzz;

Di'm kisa ou ta fe, si dada Serena williams ta vin sot tombe nan lap ou. talk to me please.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kafou,

Wrong section! Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: