Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - EKZOTIK...Tuning up for Tomorrow's Big Event- Rehearsal pics
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

EKZOTIK...Tuning up for Tomorrow's Big Event- Rehearsal pics

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1Lov'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: EKZOTIK...Tuning up for Tomorrow's Big Event- Rehearsal pics Reply with quote Back to top

Last night, I received a courtesy call to come see this Brand New Machine named EKZOTIK getting Tuned-up and Polished for tomorrow's Big Event..
Boy, was I in for a Treat...Without sounding like a Voye-Monteur, I was extremely Impressed with what I Saw and Heard at Turnpike Studios in Elmont...The Camaraderie, The Professional Conduct and the Desire to deliver a Great Product were some of the things that were Apparent and all over the place...
If these guys sound this TIGHT after only a few dozen rehearsals, I'm afraid it can only get TIGHTER...With the positive attitude displayed by all the EKZOTIK members, The Future looks Great for these cats..
I managed to step in with my camera and capture the Atmosphere as close as I could..
Please enjoy these visuals...
Good Luck EKZOTIK...I"m Extremely Impressed and you have my Support for the long Haul..Kenbe Red ti mesye'm...
Peace

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: