Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - Ralph Conde new CD- RESPE A......
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Ralph Conde new CD- RESPE A......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Ralph Conde new CD- RESPE A...... Reply with quote Back to top

Must have...This cd is is nerves calming...lol...Was on a long flight back to the states yesterday and the passenger next to me was very annoying and getting on my last nerve then while searching for instrumental songs to calm me down and boom lol there was the album then I was very surprised wow the hours went flying .. I am a fan of Ralph guitar skills not his musics after Papash but this cd is DIFFERENT….

Bon travay - This cd will appeal to non Haitain but the cover should have had a pic of Haiti to relay the message and make it more appealing to non Haitians.

In summary my peeps this cd is very good…It’s not a ZOPODOP ZOPODOP cd…but rather something you can put on to relax…

My favorite tracks are:

tu peus metre
bebe paramount
adoration
bouki ak malis
le nap fe lanmou

to name a few

We need more of these type of cds...There's an artist in particular I think can do major damage with such cd...Alan Cave will do damage with such cd...

--Winston Churchill

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen dako ave"w yon bel CD
Tout mizik yo bel.
Ralph fe yon Bon travail

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: