KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ZENGLEN/REGINALD CANGE MIAMI PRESS CONFERENCE PICTURES!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heart 2 Heart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HOLLYWOOD WHERE ARE YOU Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Arrow

TiSiwoGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen resi fache sou fokin board sa. Tout moun ap chita mande "Kote Hollywood, Hollywood where are you?" epi nou pa menm mande pou Siwo. A la mechan! Im jealous Rolling Eyes LOL =)

Last edited by TiSiwoGuitar on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Straitshooter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hollywood went to L.A

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BRAVO for Zenglen! Crossing my fingers and toes hoping this movement all works out for the best! Cant wait for the next Zenglen bal.. Me so there! I didnt hear about this conference. Pou janm te bored.. mwen tap cheke ti event sa...

TiSiwoGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
BRAVO for Zenglen! Crossing my fingers and toes hoping this movement all works out for the best! Cant wait for the next Zenglen bal.. Me so there! I didnt hear about this conference. Pou janm te bored.. mwen tap cheke ti event sa...
& we cant wait to see you at our next event! by the way, the location of this PC was withheld to press only to cause less chaos than the usual PC which is probably why you were not very alert of it! Thanks for everything! ^_^

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TiSiwoGuitar wrote:
Mwen resi fache sou fokin board sa. Tout moun ap chita mande "Kote Hollywood, Hollywood where are you?" epi nou pa menm mande pou Siwo. A la mechan! Im jealous Rolling Eyes LOL =)

TiSiwo first of all I think your mom is gorgeous and please let me know her status, and she is available I think Im gonna take my chance.

Second... Right now I really think you are making fun of Hollywood in all of that.

Third... I think Brutus is NOT handling the Hollywood issue professionally epi le piti a voye fle piblik la pral blamel.. Although I think Hollywood could have handled things better throughout his career but wow.. Brutus is being BLUNT.

Fouth... TiSiwo I like your mom lol... Is she single? Wink Wink Wink

RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

TiSiwoGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BoBoRi wrote:
TiSiwoGuitar wrote:

TiSiwo first of all I think your mom is gorgeous and please let me know her status, and she is available I think Im gonna take my chance.

Second... Right now I really think you are making fun of Hollywood in all of that.

Third... I think Brutus is NOT handling the Hollywood issue professionally epi le piti a voye fle piblik la pral blamel.. Although I think Hollywood could have handled things better throughout his career but wow.. Brutus is being BLUNT.

|| lol, map jere'w atis lan.

& how am I making fun of Holly? Im just saying, if your asking for Hollywood. You might as well ask for me, Kenny Cenat, Eddy Germain, James Nozile, Nicolina, etc. Mwen pa we ki kote making fun lan ye menm mayestwo. All I was saying is you shouldd not single him out, but sorry if I made it come out like making fun somewhere along the lines bro.

But antouka, map we ki status manman'm ye epi map we sam ka fe. Never too late for a new dad. lmao =)

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TiSiwoGuitar wrote:
BoBoRi wrote:
TiSiwoGuitar wrote:

& how am I making fun of Holly? Im just saying, if your asking for Hollywood. You might as well ask for me, Kenny Cenat, Eddy Germain, James Nozile, Nicolina, etc. Mwen pa we ki kote making fun lan ye menm mayestwo. All I was saying is you shouldd not single him out, but sorry if I made it come out like making fun somewhere along the lines bro.

But antouka, map we ki status manman'm ye epi map we sam ka fe. Never too late for a new dad. lmao =)

YOU KNOW WHAT? I WAS MICROSCOPING YOU BEFORE I PUT MY STAMP OF APPROVAL AS A LEGIT ARTIST/GUITAR PLAYER BECAUSE IT TAKES A LOT FROM ME TO GET SOMEONE APPROVED... SINCE YOU'RE GOING TO JERE ME IF MAMA IS SINGLE I NOW BECOME A FAN. BANM BRI WI ATIS PASKE JANW DI A NEVER TOO LATE FOR A STEPDAD.. LOL
RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

TiSiwoGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BoBoRi wrote:
TiSiwoGuitar wrote:
BoBoRi wrote:
TiSiwoGuitar wrote:

YOU KNOW WHAT? I WAS MICROSCOPING YOU BEFORE I PUT MY STAMP OF APPROVAL AS A LEGIT ARTIST/GUITAR PLAYER BECAUSE IT TAKES A LOT FROM ME TO GET SOMEONE APPROVED... SINCE YOU'RE GOING TO JERE ME IF MAMA IS SINGLE I NOW BECOME A FAN. BANM BRI WI ATIS PASKE JANW DI A NEVER TOO LATE FOR A STEPDAD.. LOL
Pa gen danje mayestwo. tet fret!

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awwwwww only on KM....love connection
bobori wap jwenn ak paw wi selman, ou cho....lol
wap fe Tisiwo pakite manmanl vinn nan bal anko tande...
kite neg la bay kod pou mwen souple pa distrel
Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: